Post some good sets from fighting games. The more obscure the better.

FreeMeal

[13] Hero
Take a set you really like from any fighting game that wowed you, and maybe post some reasons why you like it so much.

I'm interested in seeing what attracts some people to some fighting games, and I think this thread may stir up some interesting conversation.

Here's one: (You might want to turn the sound down a bit as the sound kind of peaks).

!

This is from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle. This game is a little rough around the edges, but I think you'll agree that some cool things can be done with it. The players use all the game systems to their fullest: Parries, stand rush (attacking in tandem with your partner), Flash Cancel (Roman Cancel) all used for combos, pressure, and even defense. There's a lot back and forth between these players, and there's some moments that really surprised me.

Is there a fighting game you think could use some more love? Post a cool set and show us.

Last edited:
Spy-Themed 2D Arena Fighter "The Outfoxies"

Such a unique fighter that requires use of the stage to win. Part Rolling Thunder, part Smash Bros. This video 1 of part of series, you'll have to go to youtube to watch the rest.

Back