Practice

FrazierBoi

[08] Mercenary
Could a pro teach me how to play better with Cervantes?My PSN is Seabastion25. Having a hard time online.

I recommend reading through the threads first. Combos, frames, tech traps, etc. There is a LOT of good information here. If you still don't grasp it, we'll be more than happy to help

Watch Videos, see the different styles, look what fits to you. If you dont unserstand certain stuff AFTER reading the threads just ask :) Read Hates' Newbie thread etc....

Nori, Kira, BrianHates, franman, babalook, docvizzo for the vids. Another spanish player, guess hes called aivancitu ! Guess thats it :)

Are you interested in being good online or offline?

If you just want to beat ppl online then you might as well spam 1A's and 4B+Ks or any form of lag tactics (even though I consider all moves lag tactics).

If you're interested in becoming a good offline player and your only option is online then I suggest what docvizzo is suggesting; also look at his frame data as well as topic discussions based on the pirate. In addition, you may want to add Nori on your PSN list since I heard he plays online. Otherwise, I suggest you go to a local scene and practice with your fellow tourney players. Practicing offline with these players I find it more effective than playing online cuz with online you build into using things acquired from online that doesn't work offline thus giving you bad habits. Look into Regional Matchmaking to find a local scene near your area. Online is secondary to offline; it can never be perfect to offline cuz there's so many imbalances in that environment.

Watch Videos, see the different styles, look what fits to you. If you dont

Nori, Kira, BrianHates, franman, babalook, docvizzo for the vids. Another spanish player, guess hes called aivancitu ! Guess thats it :)

Not to toot my own horn but why am I always being skipped on this list??? Anyways sorry not the place for this.

Online play is simple, A+B 4B+K 3B. Abuse abuse abuse/

But he wants to play from someone here and I would Help ya out but I am unable to help. , Somone play him and show him the ropes. Welcome to cervy btw.

Looking at his moves I know he has great potential. I need help on what to throw out when my opponent misses. I tried GI when Im on the defense but nothing. Sometimes I freeze up when fighting only when Im out off options.

If you dont know what too do, just do 3A+B, this move is always good, step catcher, safe...overall you should use it a lot.

If somebody misses a move you normally go for aB, iGDR or 3B depending on the recovery of the opponent.

Back