Predict the Character Reveal next week!

Just watch, Daishi is trolling us hard. The last three characters to be announced will be Talim (or her replacement), Setsuka (or her replacement), and Bangoo.

I was almost the opposite. I did not really like Algol as a character. He felt pretty bland at times but I did enjoy the nice turn of events in many character endings. For example, how he actually helped Sophitia because he related to her on a parental level.

On the other hand, I did enjoy his actual movelist. Should be enjoyable to make some CAS Algols >=D

I feel a little lost.Just thre characters to go.Can someone give me the list of playable characters of the final game.I mean those which have already been announced.Thanks

Just watch, Daishi is trolling us hard. The last three characters to be announced will be Talim (or her replacement), Setsuka (or her replacement), and Bangoo.

I don't know why you and others are saying there's "3" left. Where's the source for that?

I'd say there's 4 left because of the 4 open slots down here in this pic. (There's 6 but subtract 2 because of algol and edgemaster)

11c62v5.jpg

I would imagine this is the latest build as well.

Wait, so that's it, only algol, harada, and edge master, +1 devil jin moveset?? Where is another besides those four?

i dont think everyone is gonna make it.
we still have: Bangoo, Talim,Setsuka,Yunseong, and zasalamel, plus maybe a boss character (if its not algol or nightmare)

Google translate implies yes.

Now, wonder when we will actually see gameplay of EM/Algol or screenshots of Devil Jin that don't suck..

So we get a floating butt-naked man.. Great.. But I do like the way Edgemaster looks though and I hope he gets his own style! I'm the most excited about the Devil Jin and Harada movesets lmao!

sooo unhappy with those 2 guys..-.-.... i mean again GUYS? so many guys.. and all of them are sooo STRONG and BUFF and MANLY..-.- can we see somethin new? god..-.-
I so agree. Why not try adding a more slimmer guy? I mean, slim guys can fight too ya know xD
I would've said Xiba but uh yeah... But I'm sure the last 3 will be worth the wait (They better be...)

Whoa...
I really am digging Edge Master's look! He looks awesome. Like a slightmy more updated and refined version of his SC1 P1 outfit. It's looking fresh. Can't wait to see the render. :)
Algol looks okay. His new look kind of reminds of Gill from Street Fighter
Gill_big.jpg
But I do like his look. It looks like very tribal and I like that. I'm still wondering if he's going to have his same moveset or be toned down and using a new one.

As for Harada San using the Devil Jin style, I didn't see that coming lol. Cool I guess?

Back