Project X Zone 2 - Natsu's appearance

AndyrooSC

IVE WAITED FOR THIS!!!
I couldn't find a thread about this and its certainly worth discussion - Project X Zone 2 using Natsu from SCV as the representative of the series.

Now not gonna lie i've never heard of this series before and I probably wont play the game but it just makes you think, why Natsu?

Think of it this way this is Natsu's second video game appearance (and lets be honest she barely made a appearance in SCV in terms of story) and correct me if i'm wrong but this is the first time ever a SC character has entered another series bar Yoshimitsu in Tekken.

I mean you are using a newly introduced character to represent a series gone on for 20 years (Soul Edge release in arcades 1995) when they could of easily used someone more iconic and shall we say more popular like Mitsurugi or Ivy.

Now I dont really care for this Project X game but I do care about the potenial SC6 game in the future, what does this mean for Natsu? Does this increase her chances of being in the next game or lower them?

This wouldn't be as much of a deal to me if it was a character who would be a no-brainer thats gonna be in the next game. Why use her as the vessel to sell SC if she isn't in the next game?

And if that's being debated then what about Taki? I think they can co-exist in the next SC instalment together and besides Taki is the second most voted in the SC poll and surely they cant ignore that.

And if Natsu's in the next game what about her travelling partners? Maxi and more importantly Xiba and Leixia? Are those going to be the characters to represent those styles again and we have another game without Xiangua and Kilik? which that idea will certainly not be liked by many considering the high amount of votes Kilik got in the poll and how little votes Leixia had.

Now this guest appearance could mean completely nothing and its just a way to write Natsu off but they has to be more to it than that but hey if she speaks more than 1 or 2 lines in this new game then go her xD

Thoughts? Opinions? ideas? Speculation?

And if Natsu's in the next game what about her travelling partners? Maxi and more importantly Xiba and Leixia? Are those going to be the characters to represent those styles again and we have another game without Xianghua and Kilik? Which that idea will certainly not be liked by many considering the high amount of votes Kilik got in the poll and how little votes Leixia had.

Now this guest appearance could mean completely nothing and its just a way to write Natsu off but they has to be more to it than that but hey if she speaks more than 1 or 2 lines in this new game then go her xD

Thoughts? Opinions? Ideas? Speculation?

I agree it's just Namco's way to write off Natsu.

As for X possible returning, for those who think I'm trolling you don't know Xianghua/Leixia's style like I do. I'm just really worried about X being OP and destroying everyone again like in SCIII with very easy 70-80 DMG combos that could be done at anytime.

Think of it this way this is Natsu's second video game appearance (and lets be honest she barely made a appearance in SCV in terms of story) and correct me if i'm wrong but this is the first time ever a SC character has entered another series bar Yoshimitsu in Tekken.
Does Mugen count? :sc1tak1:

I mean you are using a newly introduced character to represent a series gone on for 20 years (Soul Edge release in arcades 1995) when they could of easily used someone more iconic and shall we say more popular like Mitsurugi or Ivy.
Whoever made the decision is just dumb.
I don't see a single valid reason as to why.
If they wanted a Ninja , they should've chosen the right one,heh.. :sc1tak1:

Now I dont really care for this Project X game but I do care about the potenial SC6 game in the future, what does this mean for Natsu? Does this increase her chances of being in the next game or lower them?
I don't think it has anything to do with SCVI.
They're probably already regretting it.

Look at who they chose from Tekken,now look at who they chose from SC.It's a very stupid-weird choice.

And if that's being debated then what about Taki? I think they can co-exist in the next SC instalment together and besides Taki is the second most voted in the SC poll and surely they cant ignore that.
I don't think so.
According to the poll,Taki is most likely already confirmed for SCVI.
I don't know,nor do i care about what happens to Natsucks.

And if Natsu's in the next game what about her travelling partners? Maxi and more importantly Xiba and Leixia? Are those going to be the characters to represent those styles again and we have another game without Xiangua and Kilik? which that idea will certainly not be liked by many considering the high amount of votes Kilik got in the poll and how little votes Leixia had.
This is why i say that story wise,SCV ruined SC.
Looking at the poll again,all the newcomers are in the last 2 pages with a poor amount of votes.
Best thing is to forget SCV ever happened,but that's not happening.

its just a way to write Natsu off
Best case scenario.

This isn't the first time an SC character crossed over to another game besides Yoshimitsu. Mitsurugi and Taki were in Namxo X Capcom. I'm hoping they'll appear as a pair unit here.

This isn't the first time an SC character crossed over to another game besides Yoshimitsu. Mitsurugi and Taki were in Namxo X Capcom. I'm hoping they'll appear as a pair unit here.
Ah Okay, good job I said correct me if I'm wrong xD

Back