ps3 trouble

flaw

[10] Knight
every time i boot my ps3 up now i see blue pixels flashing all over the screen and once i log in it gets way worse. and in any game know i see flickering pixels every where and then i'll get the cone effect deal distorts areas of my screen.. shits really annoying has any one had trouble like this out of their ps3 i tried doing a quick format but to no avail

I'm not much of a technician but it COULD be your TV,but if that's not the case,then I'd say you'd call Sony and explain to them what the problem is.

Good luck!

That's usually an indication of overheating. Could also mean the GPU's on its way out.

ya i posted on sonys forums a second ago but ya i think its the ps3 overheating. tv works fine with everything else
i know they've had problems with the updates but i dont think this is one of them i made an account and posted there
thanx for the replies ppl

you guys can lock this if u want to

Try setting it to 1080i if you're running 1080p. Looks like that clears up red/blue pixel noise problems according to old AVS forum posts. (Though it's kind of a weak solution.)

its kinda hard to explain but boot up i see flashing blue squares circles all kinds of shit
when i choose an account it goes to holy hell yellow,blue,green shit everywhere

in game i see flashing shit all over the background and characters i dont know what the hell
wish i could take a pic some trippy shit

@marg
im using an old tv so no 1080 anything for me:(

its not the tv everything else works fine with it

It's not your TV, it's your PS3. I had the same problems with mine after a bit and had to send it in to get repaired. Also, where do you keep your PS3? If you keep it on the ground (Worse still if it's a carpet) that will kill it too.

Back