PS4 East Coast SoulCalibur VI Players

Rocky122788

[01] Neophyte
Hi everyone! I created a community on PS4 yesterday called SoulCalibur VI East Coast. Ever since SCVI was announced I wanted to do something to give back to the game and to it’s community. Like most of you, I’m a huge SoulCalibur fan. Been playing since Soul Blade on PS1. I wanted to setup a community to host online tournaments and to possibly even help find people in your area.

I’m from Pennsylvania and was originally going to make the group for Pennsylvanians, but SC is already a smaller community compared to some of the bigger fighting games out there, so I didn’t think I would get too far there. I’m not sure what online features will be available for SCVI, but if it has lobbies / battle lounge where we can spectate other matches then I will definitely be holding online tournaments, and would like to stream them on Twitch. Being on the east side of the state there are plenty of places to hold local tournaments in Allentown and Philadelphia. It’s probably just a long shot dream of mine, but I would love to be able to host local tournaments one day as well.

If absolutely nothing else, this community will still be great to find other East coast players to play with online just in case the net code isn’t up to par. I’ve posted about this group in other SC communities on the PS4. I really hope to see you there and by all means feel free to send me a friend request as well. You can find me on PSN at Rocky122788, and again, the community is called SoulCalibur VI East Coast and it’s currently an open group so feel free to join if you’re interested. If you have any questions feel free to ask! We also have a discord for anyone who may be interested. Thanks everyone!

https://discord.gg/H8HrgK8

Last edited:
Back