[PSN/XBL] New Player Development Matchmaking

SC4 Amateur
Just now getting into SC5
Main Character: Mitsurugi

PSN: Overkillxx (might be making new account though)

hello im new to SC V and i wanted to know if anyone main tira so they can give me some tips on how to use her.

PSN: darkangel4311

hello im new to SC V and i wanted to know if anyone main tira so they can give me some tips on how to use her.

PSN: darkangel4311
I can give you someone who does main Tira: He will be happy to help! Send AceFrost a message telling him that I referred you to him and ask him if he can help you.

I'd love to get some help on learning Natsu and more intricacies of SCV. I played SCIV, maining Amy (not that she takes much skill), but would love help since my friend, Signia, is not able to teach me basic mix-ups, CH combos on soul break, etc.
Thanks in advance. :)
~BW

I just got SC5 with little experience, aside from being damned good in Blazblue (though its not like many people even play that game) and am looking to take myself from practically button mashing to a decent level.
My xbox live is metalman31 and I am from Manhasset NY
While i cant say i've played enough to definitively choose a main, my most used characters are Tira, Raphael, and Cervantes.

Hi, I just got SCIV (can't afford SCV) for the 360.

I'm from New Orleans, LA, but I don't have online gameplay. I want my main to be Talim, and no matter how much people try to convince me otherwise, I'm sticking with her. I hope there's someone out there who can help develop me without online capabilities.

Just bought SCV about two days ago. I'm new to the whole SC scene and I'm looking for others to play with. My xbox live is EightEpitaphs.

Keibell- As of now Talim isn't in SCV so if you ever play it you may have to pick another chara.

I've been casually playing the series since Soul Blade, so I know a couple of moves, but that's it.
I'm learning Nightmare on SC V though, and it'd be awesome if someone could help.

My PSN ID is jokerorigami.

Casual SC4 player. Now an SC5 player that wants to get more serious.

Main : Yoshimitsu

PSN : Kayumera

Any decent experienced players (particularly Yoshi players) that are willing to give tips and spar with me to up my game feel free to add please.

I've been casually playing SC back in the original Soul Calibur. I want to start understanding the more in depth tactics and learn a character or 2. Currently going back and forth between Lexia, Xiba, and Raphael. Looking for help understanding which character would best suit play style. From there find someone to help me learn ins and outs of character.

Psn: Key_to_the_Dawn

Thanks for any help.

I'm applying as a pupil for SC V. It all started 4 months ago. While cleaning my old room in my parent's house to move to my own place, my barely used PS3 crossed my hands again. Out of curiosity, I find a Tekken 6 disc inside. Apparently my little brother once bought the platinum edition. And I remembered TTT once being the reason me getting a PS2 for...

Anyway, it looked like history was repeating itself 'cause my first minutes with Tekken 6 made me fall for it again. Marvelous to see how the genre of 3D-fighting games evolved and with new online features (never played online games before) became much more of a challenge and of course behind all of that, a whole community of mind-like persons to help each other and share all relevant information 'cause the controller settings of let's say a 1P shooter are nothing compared to out genre.

From that day on, I decided to take myself serious as a Tekken player and it's fun, so my little experiment is to see if I could really level up my game fast or at least make a difference by not losing from anyone who doesn't know what he was doing, mashmashmash.

For Tekken I just started to look into frame data and besides that I realize of course the importance of movement in this type of game. Although it would be very wishful thinking to expect myself already mastering this, not even close. I bought SC V without ever playing it, but every real Tekken-lover I knew that played it, was so pleased by the series and full of expectations. I think they we're absolutely right, but after exploring the game a bit I noticed my way of movement even got more punished now, with is a bit frustrating 'cause also all of the controls are completely new to me.

Maybe this topic saves my gameplay, 'cause I know I'm still making lot of mistakes (bad habits) and often also realize why I lost a match. But I have some difficulties with the remedies and tactical adjustments I need to make. So yeah, it would be awesome if one of you veterans could analyse my gameplay and share some knowledge with me. In the mean time, I'll keep on trying myself and I hope that this now is still the beginning of my expertise and fun in Soulcalibur. Thanks in advance!

Volunteering to be a mentor.
I know all general and advanced techniques in 3D fighters.
I can't teach people specific characters but I can teach people how to learn and use characters from an analytical point of view.
EG: Frames, tech traps, frame traps, etc.
XBL GT: Slaya05
Have head set and require one if you wish to learn from me.

Been playing since the soul edge days. I Did not become serious until SC 2. Want to improve my skills.

Main: Mitsurugi
alt: Viola

XBL: NorthMemphisVet

I played SCIV briefly, but have fallen in love with SCV. Right now I'm mainig Astaroth. I think I'm decent, but I feel like I could use some tips from some more advanced players. If you can help me out let me know on here or add me on XBL. My gt is l Jayrad l

Thanks!

I have been playing the sc game for a bit now but was never that into em till now.
At the moment I play pyrrha and a patroklos. Not that good but wanting to get better.​
if ant 1 has any tip or what ever my xbl is Demize Alucard.​
later =D​

Back