Pyrrha's Demonic Hand?!

Not sure, the effects of malfestation seem to differ. For example cervantes is indeed immortal, soul edge turned him into an undead zombie. Raph's malfestation caused him to turn into something vampire like, although the word vampire was never mentioned.
It depends on the nature of the exposure.

Cervy was immortal while he wielded SE. When it was shattered in SB, he was nearly destroyed and he took on a zombie like form while he was collecting shards to make himself a new SE.

Raph only had access to a shard.

Maxi simply used his shard to walk again. Now that he's mastering it under Edgemaster, his aging has slowed.

Well with Seig's hand returning to normal, he used Soul Calibur quite a bit, correct? Maybe Soul Calibur cures malfested afflictions. If they didn't divide by zero with soul edge and Soul Calibur, Soul Calibur may have been able to heal Pyrrah's hand, though she (Elysicalibur-whatever) seemed pretty pissed off during the whole last chapter. She probably would have healed it and tried to possess her or something.

I was really hoping before getting the game Phrrah can hold Soul caliber, hopefully they come up with some sort of DLC story line (like Halo 3: ODST) ( I hope we don't have to wait for a new SC VI to see the end) and do something about her healing her arm,

just something that could possibly maybe happen,

well we know Soul Edge was chipped during the fight with her brother, maybe that is whats preventing her from healing? or maybe she has to use Soul Caliber to heal? I mean if Siegfried can heal , she can too

I can already see it.. Soul Caliber VI the quest to heal her arm, and once again destroy Soul Edge.. unless her arm goes back to normal on its own lol

Not sure, the effects of malfestation seem to differ. For example cervantes is indeed immortal, soul edge turned him into an undead zombie. Raph's malfestation caused him to turn into something vampire like, although the word vampire was never mentioned.

From common lore, vampires are undead and immortal, so its probably likely that raph is indeed immortal but we cannot say for sure.

I remember reading that he took a person's essence~ Maybe he doesnt really drink blood because after all when you do the ( i think) 33A+G grab he puts his hand on theyre stomach and doesnt bite theyre neck :o

But even if she did get her arm healed wouldnt it turn back because she still has a shard in her body?

Afaik she doesn't has a shard in her body? The arm thing also only seem to happen to those who wield the full sword (sieg and pyrrha). A shard is probably not enough for such mutations.

Afaik she doesn't has a shard in her body? The arm thing also only seem to happen to those who wield the full sword (sieg and pyrrha). A shard is probably not enough for such mutations.

My mistake xD sorry I had a brain fart there~ Well yeah....~ Im just gunna shut up now.

I thought Pyrrha had Sophitia's shard in her body.

And she got the arm before she wielded Soul Edge.

I don't see why she shouldn't keep the arm. Its all about accepting diversity and all them good messages.

I don't see why she shouldn't keep the arm. Its all about accepting diversity and all them good messages.

Nope, she only gets the arm mutation after she turns into Pyrrha Omega for the first time. Speaking of which, that has to be my favourite scene in the otherwise lacklustre story mode: "Stop hurting me, stop rejecting me, stop killing me!... STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!" :P

Yeah, before she wielded Soul Edge.

And my fav scene is deffo Patrokolos and Leaxia.

L: "Lets see if you are a man worthy of your sword."

P: ".....................................What?"

true, but when I see that arm, it gives her that evil persona, when she is actually a good person.

Yeah, before she wielded Soul Edge.

And my fav scene is deffo Patrokolos and Leaxia.

L: "Lets see if you are a man worthy of your sword."

P: ".....................................What?"
lol at that scene

And I think what happened is since Pyrrah had Sophi's shard in her, Tira probably knew and had Pyrrah kill a bunch of people to feed the shard so greatly it caused mutations and enough for her to become a full on malfested with everything that comes with it. She probably resisted it until she needed to use the power to fight Nightmare.
Maybe her's and Seig's mutations were special to them, and were so severe because they actually weilded Soul Edge, not just a shard (Or shard that wasn't fed)? Because while their mutations are incredibly similar, Seig's was WAY worse. He only had three giant fingers and a mouth on his shoulder for a while, and it took over a lot of his chest too. Pyrrah's was just her arm and it still had a resemblance to a human arm.

I remember reading that he took a person's essence~ Maybe he doesnt really drink blood because after all when you do the ( i think) 33A+G grab he puts his hand on theyre stomach and doesnt bite theyre neck :o

Sorry for getting off topic, but I just wanna point this out. Raphael clutches his opponent's stomach for his grab only if they are male. Bites their neck if they are female.

On topic, I personally love her malfested arm. It just so awesome looking, but it fits Pyrrha Omega more then regular. But I think it wont really heal because of the malfestation. BUT you never know what can happen, she can be fine the next day :D

Back