Queen's Blade Thread

Yes and no, the swamp witch possessed the body of Aldra's and Anelotte's mother. But she is not their mother, just have the body of their mother.

where did this come from?

Witch (Merbellia) profile

sVdcz.jpg

I knew ymir couldn't have such a huge personality change between the OVA and this season, but when did melona learn alchemy?

DOH! It was someway dissapointing, during all the season I thought "Ymir was great character but now is really awseome" and it happened to be Melona. ;_;

Ymir probably developed the armor without knowing were the stone come from, but it looks like was Melona who stole the stone and gave the armor to Mirim after Ymir created it. Not 100% sure until subs come out though.

I guess claudette will probably be freed at the end of this season, and then they go and hunt the swamp witch next. if my ears heard correctly, the angel girl was looking for leina and tomoe.

I find it pretty odd that liliana and melona were fighting over vante despite they are both working on the same side. I guess they are pulling it out of their ass again because they couldn't think of a way to ran with plot.

like you said, ymir's character in rebellion made sense, at least in that season only. she's working for the queen, wants the best weapons ever and stuff, so she studied the magic stones, enriched claudette's blade, made the armor, and try to get vante and stuff. but none of this explains her change of character. the anime team tried to pull shit together to create proper opponents, so they kind of "retcon the recton" (can't think of a better word for it atm), change ymir back to original, give her current role to someone else, and fix the mess they made.

I guess claudette will probably be freed at the end of this season, and then they go and hunt the swamp witch next. if my ears heard correctly, the angel girl was looking for leina and tomoe.

I find it pretty odd that liliana and melona were fighting over vante despite they are both working on the same side. I guess they are pulling it out of their ass again because they couldn't think of a way to ran with plot.

like you said, ymir's character in rebellion made sense, at least in that season only. she's working for the queen, wants the best weapons ever and stuff, so she studied the magic stones, enriched claudette's blade, made the armor, and try to get vante and stuff. but none of this explains her change of character. the anime team tried to pull shit together to create proper opponents, so they kind of "retcon the recton" (can't think of a better word for it atm), change ymir back to original, give her current role to someone else, and fix the mess they made.

Yes, I supose something around those lines will happen, may be they won't "free her" this season but only discover the truth. Or it happens to be free but then results to be evil anyway (because I don't see her helping the other girls in the next season). But this season I was wrong in lot of thins, so...may be not LOL

Liliana is a Pirate, never trust a pirate, har, har, har

To be honest I never saw Ymir out of character. "She was greedy so she became even more greedy to the point is evil" That's what told to myself during all this season. When Liliana's ship fight, I thought "well, may be now she works for the witch that granted she evil powers". But I never doubted was her. Man, I loved evil Ymir ;_;

I don't get why mirim likes anelotte so much. the only thing she remembered about anelotte was that she got freaking sword raped by berserk anelotte. she should like yuit a lot because they were friends before the series, and she should like lunaluna for helping her family, but anelotte? hell no.

First series were more or less the same, but girls were attached to Reina due to respect, rivalry, and admiration, this time the girls get attached to Annelotte in a more lovestruck way.

This season follows a "Harem anime" scheme, the only difference is main character is a woman instead of a dense boy. So...don't search the logic, because there isn't one.

wtf it ends on 12th episode instead of 13? looked through it quickly, there's closure sure, but it didn't seem to mention anything on swamp witch. it's just queen fighting everyone after she pwns melona, and then quits after some stuff. meh. will watch through it again next week with subs and everything.

chibi melona is cute.

Everything went and ended as expected. Now only remains wait until autum or winter to see the second season.

At least this season had more plot than the other seasons (not a really big feat though) and had battles and tits by equal in every episode.

Bad things…even having some plot writing was too much random and fanservice was contextless, free tits and ass shots as not as arousing as they seem to think. I miss acid tits and catfights in mud.

I like fanservice, I love fanservice. But IMO fanservice is only arousing if it comes with some kind of context, of event. See the girls walking in topless as if they were on the beach, or focusing the ass while they are talking is not arousing at all.

oh yeah, that was on of the dumbest part in the showdown.
I was fine with girls's armor being torn down from a fight, but sigi's techniques always take away the seriousness. the whole thing with holy pose is just stupid.

Priest in first Season was "stupid", Shigi in the ovas was already beyond stupid. And that moment in particular I don't think there is a word to describe it.
Is sad because aside from that Shigi is a nice character. I mean, to show her ass and tits you don't need make her look "stupid" or "vulgar".

I think this season took some fetish too far while not taking other fetish far enough.
remember episode 1 where reina peed herself and melona shooting milk? that was a memorable moment because you rarely see that in ecchi anime.

Are they censoring this season or am I just watching at the wrong uploader? I remember in the first two seasons they showed everything except the extreme lower region but in season 3 it seems like they are censoring everything.

Are they censoring this season or am I just watching at the wrong uploader? I remember in the first two seasons they showed everything except the extreme lower region but in season 3 it seems like they are censoring everything.
I watched uncensored. :P

Back