Question for PS pad users

i actually think the ps pad is great though i still want to try a stick. dpad is great, double tapping especially is good. the only problem with pads is pressing multiple buttons which is why i want to try a stick.

I can honestly say that I use the dualshock 3... and when I had my sixxaxis I never had a problem with the dpad... but for some reason like everyone else... I have trouble doing half and Q moons it really pisses me off when im trying to cover ground quickly with cass in AS and she just stops and stands there because it missed one of the 236 inputs and I get raped because of it... but here lately its been getting alittle bit better its not as stiff as it used to be and I can see that im doing Multiple AS's more smoothly, but its takin 2 monthes to break in for me so GL for you >.<

P.S I haven read the second page yet... so... but.. why the hell is Full Speed Arial Kicks in the Tags?

P.S I haven read the second page yet... so... but.. why the hell is Full Speed Arial Kicks in the Tags?

Well, it seems someone's adding that tag to just about every thread. I assume it has something to do with Warble, and the fact that he can warble anything you throw at him, including full-speed aerial kicks.

Not sure about the "pedo boy" tag, though.

I just had to buy a new DS3 and it's going to give me fits until it's broken in which will take a month or so. I never remember having so many problems with a new PS3 pad until I got this one. And when I first imported the one I had from Japan until it broke I didn't have any problems, but the new one I had to get is too slick and for some reason I'm off on my QCFs, so now I am using this Logitech that I normally use with my computer playing KOF which I can do 1632143 and other crazy inputs with no problem.

And adding the same tag to every thread is losing its humor. At least it should have some relevance to the thread if it's going to be silly. WTF does pedo boy have to do with anything?

the ps3 dpad is different, inputs are more difficult. i use a converter and a ps2 pad for fighters on my ps3.

Back