Quick Match Characters

The hidden characters that I know of I *think* require a 4 and 10 win streak.

One is a Lizardman with the "King of the Sea" title. The other is an Algol with a name that seems kinda Japanese. I don't remember the Algol's title.
Algol's title was 'Giant Rough Star' i believe.

Ya! That's the hidden Algol that I think needs 10 consecutive wins to appear.
Nope. Just 5 wins and Minami Naikos (Algol), Unknown (Aeon) & Daishi (Ω Pyrrha) will appear. Just beat up 5 easy ones and then do a search for Advanced with new players 1st and they appear.

Nope. Just 5 wins and Minami Naikos (Algol), Unknown (Aeon) & Daishi (Ω Pyrrha) will appear. Just beat up 5 easy ones and then do a search for Advanced with new players 1st and they appear.
Lol, unfortunate thing is if you lose once, all 3 rounds. You gotta redo your 5 win streak to fight the other hidden battles - ___-; Doing that was annoying.

Lol, unfortunate thing is if you lose once, all 3 rounds. You gotta redo your 5 win streak to fight the other hidden battles - ___-; Doing that was annoying.
Damn! Well that sucks. I got lucky on that. Took them out without a problem and commenced beating all the "B" levels I left for the end. I wanted an easy ending and beat all the "A" levels 1st and cruise to the end with easier fighters.

Damn! Well that sucks. I got lucky on that. Took them out without a problem and commenced beating all the "B" levels I left for the end. I wanted an easy ending and beat all the "A" levels 1st and cruise to the end with easier fighters.
Lol. Legendary Souls and Quick Battle are two big reasons why you cant learn much from playing AIs. They're either idiots or perfected pros. Online Battles and Offline Matches with other players is the way! ...I just did this for the titles.

I realized that the CPU is retarded for two things:

As Ezio, if you spam high crossbow to low crossbow, the CPU will never block it, this also happens in Legendary Souls mode

As Mitsurugi, the CPU will allow you to do 1AB (the Break Attack) and you will always get a free 236B hold (this does 62 damage and possible clean hit chance!)

There's more, but I am currently looking for other loop holes in the CPU AI atm

I realized that the CPU is retarded for two things:

As Ezio, if you spam high crossbow to low crossbow, the CPU will never block it, this also happens in Legendary Souls mode

As Mitsurugi, the CPU will allow you to do 1AB (the Break Attack) and you will always get a free 236B hold (this does 62 damage and possible clean hit chance!)

There's more, but I am currently looking for other loop holes in the CPU AI atm
Thanks! Im using that Ezio one on Legendary Souls :D!~

Thanks! Im using that Ezio one on Legendary Souls :D!~

I recommend that in order for this to work, you must knock them down with a crossbow first, the best method to begin this "bug" is to score a knockdown with Ezio's 66A B (the hoizontal slash into the high crossbow) on counter hit. Most of the time this is possible at the very beginning of the match since the CPU tends to press buttons on movement at the start of a round.

If in any case that they manage to block the crossbow after 66A B, press 2 or 8 to do the evasive roll, and sometimes you can either do the Low Crossbow with B after the evasive roll, or if they are close you can grab them for free.

The Mitsu one works most of the time, and the CPU tends to eat a massive CH combo afterwards. Trying the Ezio one soon.

Back