Rage

Was loving the game right up until the very end, then I wondered where the rest of the game went. :/

So you think Rage is a knock off, what's so different about this and the others come before it like Unreal, Quake or even Doom..or better yet Doom 3

So you think Rage is a knock off, what's so different about this and the others come before it like Unreal, Quake or even Doom..or better yet Doom 3
that's what I'm saying. Rage has already been done. that's why it lacks popularity. why would some people buy rage when they have Borderlands, fallout and the ones you mentioned sitting either in their cabinet or at a game store for a fourth of the price.

no because it's a sequel to a series that's been out for many years. Rage is the first game of it's own series to come out. people know bulleta is a DMC knock-off because it takes gameplay elements from another game but seeing that it's made by the same director it didn't bother people as much. now if bulleta was made by a company like microsoft or konami then it would be a straight up copy cat game. for a literal example look up ninety-nine nights. everyone's heard of dynasty warriors and ninety-nine nights is a knock-off game of dynasty warriors. same exact gameplay elements.

Rage is made by the same company that made doom...

So any new fucking FPS that comes out, would be a knock-off of a xx Game??

woah, calm down. rage doesn't remind me of doom. i stated what it's like in other post and other people even agree. i'm not flaming you so hold on there. you are clearly missing my points. i'm talking about the game as a whole and then i give examples and then you nitpick/misinterpret the examples that were intended to give you an easier insight as to what i was thinking.

Back