Random Post Thread

ed4.jpg
b7b.jpg
8e8.jpg

I had a really crazy clutch win in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II...

I had a really crazy match in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II...

Genius without wisdom is lower than stupidity.
tumblr_pig6mufYTT1uumqtpo2_500.gif

I once knew a young man. He was practically a vegetable, drooling, basically helpless and hopelessly incoherent. I assisted in a class for people with learning disabilities doing IT. The awe and wonder this young man induced and did indeed significantly sow in me I will never forget. He was worth a thousand so-called genius' to me. What's called 'genius' is mere chance and happenstance. Everyone has that potential lauded as 'genius' in the right circumstances. Given the chance to realise it. But genius without wisdom is like a fish flapping on dry land with no idea how it got there and wisdom is acquired by experience. By which I mean foolishness. The opposite of genius. If said fish never happened it would never have known what it was like not to be in water. Why being in the water was in fact very wise. For a fish anyway.
tumblr_pig6mufYTT1uumqtpo3_r1_500.gif

Genius without wisdom is a nuclear weapon.

So often in passing I stop and think what a great shame it is how quickly people will abandon, besmirch, misattribute to hastily flee from the truth. Yet a practically herculean task is become of separating them from their own personal delusions so closely and relentlessly they clutch them holding them dearly close to their heart so much so the effort is almost like physically cutting out their heart and expecting it to continue beating. Or severing their very eyes from their head and expecting them to continue seeing. To murder them and expect they continue living. Or so it would seem. So desperately do they hold on as if it were a fight for their life against some deadly adversary. Some devil.
If you look closely you can see the motions happen in real time. See how the truth of these words can so quickly become 'my delusions'. How quickly these delusions of others become 'the truth'. Only on one thing do they agree and indeed behind the veil how quickly they will turn on each other in kind as would suit 'the truth' of it. But on this one thing they do agree. I threaten 'the truth' which they so desperately seek to 'protect'.
Indeed where have I seen such a thing play out in real time before? How so very often may I have seen such a thing play out in real time? Or is it simply 'my delusions' playing up again?
I cannot say. Indeed who may?
ezgif-5-d8ea85a183.gif

Back