Random Post Thread

Post Linetarp:

LinetrapGender.jpg

All the SCU folks that came over, I read your posts and it screams "Hey we have a chip on our shoulders, we KNOW you hate us" and crap like that to me.

Let me go on the record and say, no one here hates you, because no one here even cares about you. If posting random shit all day on a soulcalibur oriented forum is your cup of tea, then fine. Keep it in the general threads and try not to make too many or be abusive. We welcome all types of players here, casual, competitive and hardcore, and there is discussions taking place on every level.

THE ONLY problem that people here will take issue with- is if you start random spamming IN legitimate discussions on the strategy and game sections of the forum. No one will tolerate it, and there is no reason to do it. This is a forum for soulcalibur fans to talk about soulcalibur primarily, it's not so hard to understand.

Other than that, you can drop the '8wr hardcores are out to get us' schpiel. No one cares about you, unless you play the game and have something valid to say about it. You don't have to be competitive to fit in here, you just have to be semi-mature, be on topic and keep drama shit to your random spam threads (if it needs to happen in the first place)

Welcome to the forum, try actually talking to people on a rational level, and see if it's so hostile here when you do that. There is a difference between not caring about you and not liking you, remember that well.

cha cha

I don't think you guys are bad...and I agree that my SCU pals need to cut out the emo crap...

(PS: I'm yet another male Ivy fan...hehe)

Back