rdmunhoz - CAS gallery

Raven is awesome now :D But I think Aeon style suits him better, it's more "animal style"

Good Daredevil... his shorts are funny XD

Raven is awesome now :D But I think Aeon style suits him better, it's more "animal style"

Good Daredevil... his shorts are funny XD

can you believe, was my first choice when I did!!!! I did thinking Aeon.
but when I was going to fight, those raccons are constantly transformed into a salad because of the bent position, so I gave up (head disappear like I sad before)
After I did this change I confess that not remembered to test
I'll do it today
Thank you friend

I think even if you have to take the racoon tail off, using just this furry shoulder armor, it'll look better

Back to originals

Filipe - French Crusader

Filipe 1.jpg
Filipe 2.jpg

I love your originals dude, Y U NO MAKE MORE!?
Filipe - Nothing to say except that he looks great. Good job with the stickers on his chest and the special equips.

Hassan - Some kind of assasin i see, i like the effect of shadow you made with the face paint. I actually saw that the whole hooded dark face thing was possible yesterday when i was messing around with the face paints. If i may make a suggestion, use Face paint 27 instead for a more realistic shadow effect :)

I love your originals dude, Y U NO MAKE MORE!?
Filipe - Nothing to say except that he looks great. Good job with the stickers on his chest and the special equips.

Hassan - Some kind of assasin i see, i like the effect of shadow you made with the face paint. I actually saw that the whole hooded dark face thing was possible yesterday when i was messing around with the face paints. If i may make a suggestion, use Face paint 27 instead for a more realistic shadow effect :)

Yes... Hassan is a kind of assassin... AC style... I will try this effect "face paint 27" today... thanks
I have three or four unfinished projects, I waiting for inspiration to finish them. I will be posting it here as I am completing
thank you for comments

Good stuff (favs are daredevil and assassin) ! Hey somebody used my blood sticker technique for the samuraï and no credits lol

Nice use of the fur on the siberian guy, and rhamses i like too...

Good stuff (favs are daredevil and assassin) ! Hey somebody used my blood sticker technique for the samuraï and no credits lol

Nice use of the fur on the siberian guy, and rhamses i like too...

Well dude... if you were the first one to use this like a blood effect, I give you all the credits for that
I see often this technique here, and playing online, then didn't know who give credits
Thanks for the comments

Your CAS show a lot of love...some i like a lot, some not, but you obviously have lots of skillz and pretty interesting ideas.
Check mine out and comment if you'd like...

I love the rose in the mouth ... and the concept behind the bull charge!
I almost hate to look at your posts because we kind of have similar stuff and I feel like I will see something that I will copy in the future...If you ever see something I post and it looks familiar ... I will try to remember to give you due credit!
Really nice stuff!

Back