Rear Window: An IRM story

Alex.J

[14] Master
Once there lived a boy by the name of Trai Jones. He was a very lively and energetic kid without a care in the world. He loved to go outside and play sports. He especially loved it when his mom took him to the park. Until one fateful day where he was attacked by a flock a seagulls. These seagulls were extremely vicious and Trai Jones ran, he ran so far away. He never came back to park. This incident traumatized him and he developed an unhealthy fear of our avian brethren.

Many years later, Trai Jones got very ill. He ended up getting sick with the Bird Flu. During this time, the Bird Flu was a national epidemic and anyone who had it were locked up in confinement. Trai Jones was no exception. He spent all his time in his room playing videogames. He avoided all games that involved flying due to his extreme fear of birds. He especially hated the videogame Ducktales. He also hated the T.V show Darkwing Duck and the movie The Mighty Ducks. His once athletic body became much akin to that of a giant couch potato.

One night while playing videogames he heard a animal yell in pain. He goes to his window to check on noise and sees something terrible happening. Trai Jones can only make out part of what happens due to the only light outside being an old dimly lit street lamp. A poor cat is trying to run away from a terrible predator that is hidden in the dark. But the predator is too fast and cunning for the cat to handle and the cat gets over powered. The cat quickly gets knocked down by the brute force of this animal and is helpless against its might. Trai Jones starts rummaging through his room to find a flashlight to identify the predator. He finds an old flashlight under his bed he used to use to read comic books after his bed time. With this flashlight, he shines it on the would be assailant. The animal eating the cat is the most vicious looking duck Trai Jones has ever seen. He his paralyzed with fear and knows he must tell someone of this tragedy.

He told his mom but she obviously thought he was crazy and ignored him. Then he called the police department who all laughed at him. No one would believe him and he was alone knowing the true evil that ducks possessed. This didn't stop him though. He started to train in his room, he found a few workout videos from Richard Simmons that his mom owned. Trai Jones flabby body became a little less flabby. For he knew that he needed to be ready for the next time a duck tries to kill.

He waited and waited, looking through his window every night. To no avail, he never saw another duck kill a cat. Some people say that he is a lunatic. Others think it was just an over active imagination of a lonely child. Although Trai Jones was never able to get passed this incident. He later gained little fame in the world of fighting games where he got 2nd at WinterBrawl.

THE END

Lulz. Not bad story even though that's kind of messed up.

It's actually based on a true story. IRM claims he was attacked by a flock of seagulls and also claims he saw a duck eat a cat. I may of made up the part about his mom's work out videos though. Although I have it under reliable authority that it's fairly accurate.

2nd place is the first loser. no one remembers who got second.

I have to say I have one more thing in common with IRM. I to have a fear of birds. Specially the larger ones. Birds and snakes

2nd place is the first loser. no one remembers who got second.

I have to say I have one more thing in common with IRM. I to have a fear of birds. Specially the larger ones. Birds and snakes

No wonder I am better than you. I fear nothing.

Reactions: IRM
Darkwing+Duck.jpg

Back