Request for EWGF Visual Input Video

Slaya

[09] Warrior
I duno if this will help but I figure I'd ask. Is anyone willing to put up a video of them inputting EWGF on preferably a xbox 360 analog stick. I duno why but I feel the visual cue may help me. I'm still having trouble with this move. One player online told me this...
62~(3+B) and that helped for a few moments XD

Completely the same in Tekken:

I know its the same as Tekken because earlier today I made my first DVJ CAS and immediately did like 8 in a row in training mode, once you play Mishima's you never forget how to EWGF, lol.

Completely the same in Tekken:

*snip*

I know its the same as Tekken because earlier today I made my first DVJ CAS and immediately did like 8 in a row in training mode, once you play Mishima's you never forget how to EWGF, lol.

QFT

EWGF is with you forever you never forget it once it's installed

Furthermore this request should have been posted in the media thread

it's a ghost town but it should be a neat an orderly ghost town around here

I can EWGF better in Tekken 6 than I can in this game. I get 2+b alot of the time. But I used Kazuya mostly and did his F~df+2 most of the time.

They should make a Tekken vs Soul Calibur series, that would be awesome!

EWGF is signifigantly easier than Tekken, you can fudge the commands as much as you like so long as you start with 6, have a 2 command, and end with 3B relatively quickly (note: this works for the directional inputs, not face buttons).

Example:
-- This is a normal EWGF in SCV: 6 2 3+B
-- These are examples of how you can kill it, yet still get out an EWGF:
612343243443+B
6623233+B
6329893+B
6098298193+B
etc...

To, RollTide8569:
I also used Kazuya in Tekken but you should know to use PEWGF (f, n, d/f+2), EWGF (f, n, d, d/f+2), and DEWGF (f, f, d, d/f+2). They all have different purposes: PEWGF is best for the second or third hit after launch; EWGF is your standard launcher; and DEWGF link all your combos together so you can wall carry, do more damage, or punish moves because of how much you can lag the ff comand.
For example:
PEWGF x3 doesn't combo
EWGF x3 does
EWGF, DEWGF x4 does

An example of all three versions of EWGF would be:
EWGF, PEWGF, SDEWGF (f~f~d~d/f+2), dash, 2, d/b+2 (B!), DEWGF, DEWGF, DEWGF

So here is an example of the special purpose of PEWGF:
CH d/f+2, PEWGF _ CH f1+2, PEWGF (these are equivalent launchers to a single EWGF)

Frankly, the use of PEWGF is very limited.

Back