Request to go!

Test run for my Vanille... got lots of shuffling to do before I can work her into my roster. Colors still WIP but so far I got this:
vanillefull.png

I haven't bothered saving her so hopefully I can recreate this. She's not even in my own CaS thread... yet. Not really satisfied with the hair so pardon the crudeness of the design.
They look amazing. :)
Thanks a lot. :)

I would love if someone would take a crack at Helena from Dead or Alive 5.
tumblr_m9bnhlRA3S1rrthcco2_r2_1280.jpg

I tried it myself, but couldn't do it.
Though, I did discover that the elf ears are a good choice for the bow, since the actual bow item is too wide. It looks a bit creepy at first, but once it's colored black, it works.

Test run for my Vanille... got lots of shuffling to do before I can work her into my roster. Colors still WIP but so far I got this:
vanillefull.png

I haven't bothered saving her so hopefully I can recreate this. She's not even in my own CaS thread... yet. Not really satisfied with the hair so pardon the crudeness of the design.
Really good job... ;)

I know your pain. I gave up trying to get a decent Xing Cai and Yue Ying.

Well the good news is at least it's easy to get her non-existant personality in CAS.

*rimshot*

mokamoka827 said:

Aw, I may have to try my hand at that. I've already got a few ideas :3

Pocky Yoshi said:
Thank you for inspiring me with an idea. Pardon my own offtopic post.

Naw man, just look at *ALL* the Dienasty Warriors 7 costumes. Some of them are pretty damn awesome...

http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/dw7-gallery.php
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/smusou6/dlc/ (click the second and third tabs)

I tried it myself, but couldn't do it.
Though, I did discover that the elf ears are a good choice for the bow, since the actual bow item is too wide. It looks a bit creepy at first, but once it's colored black, it works.

Okay, I see why you gave up now haha. The sheer number of compromises needed to recreate it that I can come up with invalidate the end design. Everything but the bow requires compromising something else. The cleavage window restricts the options for the corset & dress, the jacket restricts options for the dress, the belt...thing looks impossible to recreate, the poofy sleeves restrict everything on the upper body, the shoes require gear we haven't had since SCIII...Wow. I thought Xingcai was a toughie to recreate!

...I forgot this was another of the reasons I avoid recreations(and yet no one ever calls me out on the Pyro I stole from Koo my Pyro Tira!). The DLC mostly added outfits, not pieces to work with. I've forgotten that...

Rant over. You may now continue with the topic. I'm nice like that!

Ooooo, thank you sir. It is lovely. Tiger Lily Stockings, Spy Robe, Coiled Breastplate, Dancer's Belt, Lace Choker, Aristocrat Gloves, Warlord's Pauldrons, Ashigaru Greaves? This is definitely better than the one I made and have been just barely wise enough to not post all over teh intrawebz xD

I too attempted that DW girl since I found her design intriguing but failed miserably. I had too say that you should use the metalic skull boots since sans the skull and spikes they're identical to hers.

I hate how her belt isn't in the game even though we had it in 4 and both Kilik and Yun-Seong have worn similar belts in the past. Also hate how the valkyrie cuirass or whatever won't go on top of the spy robe.

Who would have thought I'd post here. :P
*Looks for picture of Faye's whole body where she doesn't look like a complete slut* Cannot find =(

Ooooo, thank you sir. It is lovely. Tiger Lily Stockings, Spy Robe, Coiled Breastplate, Dancer's Belt, Lace Choker, Aristocrat Gloves, Warlord's Pauldrons, Ashigaru Greaves? This is definitely better than the one I made and have been just barely wise enough to not post all over teh intrawebz xD

You almost got it. The neck part is actually one of the metallic ones. The one with all the jewels? It's colored dark green, with the inside bit dark brown. Also, in order to get those sleeves, I had to make her skin dark brown, then use stickers to make the flesh colored parts.

The three items used were. Racoon's tail on head. Racoon's tail on breastplate, and cat's tail on head for that green band thingy.

Yeah, the succubus boots look closer, but the color options aren't quite the same. Not to mention you can't but stickers on it. It has really dawned on me how limited the options are when it comes to foot equipment.

The real saving grace was that the breastplate mirrored stickers, so I only had to use one. Otherwise this CAS would be nigh impossible.

Back