Request to go!

Can someone make Sophitia costume from SC? :)
Sophitia_(SoulCalibur).jpg

had quick look of this request i think it's almost impossible will give it a try, will let you know if i will continue with the job or not

made a small start and so far this is the hardest one i have ever tackled so far........ soo much small details and unique patterns... but i'll try to push my limits and put something up

@Monsieur so it's complete pretty happy with what i have created but not quite satisfied for some reason =S either way hope you like it!

20150605_132345.jpg 20150605_132407.jpg 20150605_132424.jpg 20150605_132443.jpg source -------> shulk4.jpg

as usual sorry for the poor quality of the images

tutorial below

Last edited:
I will post this request again just incase nobody saw it. Can someone please make Makoto Aihara in her superstar outfit from Rumble Roses xx please?

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/evidevi-gazou/imgs/7/9/791a703f.jpg

here is your request @qwa

20150605_165949.jpg 20150605_170005.jpg 20150605_170019.jpg source ---> 791a703f.jpg

Tutorial below

tutorial will be up in the next couple of days

by the way....

don't take this too personally but i think this thread is more than just request and make,
it's about sharing knowledge, if you haven't tried making your choice of character, at least give it a go or even seek advice. People like @brucege is fabulous by giving advice and tips to help others even myself to take CaS further.

i have notice this thread hasn't been very active, assuming people have been quite busy with their daily life.
which may also be a reason your request has not been considered or accepted.

thanks

Last edited:
Thanks Lurionious. I am not particularly good at making cas, I'm good at making them but not great. Although how do I know? I haven't made a cas from scratch yet, I always copied other peoples creations via formulas and stuff like that. I think I might make my own cas from scratch using just an image for reference in the future.

Thanks Lurionious. I am not particularly good at making cas, I'm good at making them but not great. Although how do I know? I haven't made a cas from scratch yet, I always copied other peoples creations via formulas and stuff like that. I think I might make my own cas from scratch using just an image for reference in the future.

Glad to hear! and that is the spirit! i wasn't great either but i at least tried myself and watched some tutorial which i got more inspiration from and i'm still learning!

but of course don't hesitate to put more request! as long you learn from them. i'm also sure @brucege would be very happy to give you some advice or seek advice from me. very happy to help people like yourself to be more confident with CaS.

@qwa keep up the good work! and we are all here to help

@FreeMeal haha i know that feeling about pulling hair out.... that is why i'm bold but i'm proud and a small sacrifice to make many people happy!

i like the the way you used the sun sticker and number zero if i'm not mistaken on the shorts

never requested before so here it is ^^ SOMA! from God Eaters Burst 1

one condition NO DLC's to be used =P

images (1).jpg

Last edited:
Roy from Fire Emblem as he appeared in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS.

Roy_SSB4.png

Huge update from Melee, don't you think?

Roymeleeclear.png

Take your time.

Back