Request to go!

@Hanzo Ibuki
Not 100%, but still looks like him. Also, Voldo himself can't put stickers on his skin, so this is an 'original'.
freemealrequestvoldosouledgea_by_freemeal-db9vc0j.png

@Z3R01
Also not 100%, but I'm pretty happy with it. Hope you are too. Forgot to put the body dimensions in the video, so check the video description for that.
freemealrequestsheika_by_freemeal-db9vblh.png

Hey there! I've been wanting to request for a Samurai character that was originally from one of Namco's arcade games called Genpei Tōma Den also known as The Genji and the Heike Clans for a custom in Soul Calibur III. It is this badass Samurai character called Taira no Kagekiyo. I heard that if you get the dark armor parts along with the mask itself, you'll create this character fighting his opponents in the game. But I really don't know what are the right parts that I should use for this fighter, if only someone who is skilled can put out a formula so I can know the parts that I should use for my Taira no Kagekiyo custom fighter.

kagekiyo_by_goromaki.jpg

also what happend with u making the gorillaz i was realy hyped to make noodle she's my favorite one

Back