Request to go!

Well, I gave it a try... ( maybe someone can use this as inspiration to create a better one lol)

Kintaro (Mortal Kombat)
dscn3730y.jpg

dscn3733go.jpg

~~~~REQUEST~~~~​
Character: Mesmer​
Game: Guild Wars 2​
Recommended Style: Viola​
Picture(s):
ArenaNet-Details-Quirky-Mesmer-Class-for-Guild-Wars-2-2.jpg
Other Info: If possible, could a formula be provided?​
(I'm gonna use this formula for all my requests!)​

You just reminded me how much of a pain mesmers where(GW1 player). Never played GW2 outside of beta tests though. Don't have any interest in playing it either. Now I'm depressed I wasted $80 on my deluxe edition.

Well back on topic I guess I'll make a request.
Saskia - Witcher 2.
Cdprojektre_red_saskia.jpg

i have a request- Luna's SCIII 3P Outfit-

ccc-luna1.jpg

i was attempt to make her myself but i can't do that because none of good belt would connect to Bow (special equipment) and some of them are conflict fest with the skirts

Can someone make trueblade Mia?
FE10_Trueblade_(Mia).png

miafull.png

RSBE01-20.png

miatrueblade1.jpg

i have a request- Luna's SCIII 3P Outfit-

ccc-luna1.jpg

i was attempt to make her myself but i can't do that because none of good belt would connect to Bow (special equipment) and some of them are conflict fest with the skirts

You just reminded me how much of a pain mesmers where(GW1 player). Never played GW2 outside of beta tests though. Don't have any interest in playing it either. Now I'm depressed I wasted $80 on my deluxe edition.

Saskia - Witcher 2.

~~~~REQUEST~~~~​
Character: Mesmer​
Game: Guild Wars 2​
Recommended Style: Viola​
Picture(s):
ArenaNet-Details-Quirky-Mesmer-Class-for-Guild-Wars-2-2.jpg
Other Info: If possible, could a formula be provided?​
(I'm gonna use this formula for all my requests!)​

im have tried to make this character from one piece but keep failing so could anyone make Monkey D. Dragon
Cha_dragon.jpg

images

Once again donut requests an overdone character that almost nobody has done right
Sephiroth-kingdom-hearts-502410_980_680.jpg

wallls.com-10445.jpg

SephirothKHCostume_in_Dissidia.png

Would anyone be willing to try KOS-MOS from Xenosaga?
art-03.jpg

I've driven myself insane trying to recreate her.

Requests is getting quite big(which is a good thing), however is there anyone who wants tackle at least one of them?

I may do some myself, but I have a lazy streak in me. Despite that, I'll help out soon.

I just remembered this character was out there.

Zoids-Genesis-Episode-29--Secret.jpg

You would not believe how long it took to find an image of the back of her dress that was safe to post here =.=

images.jpeg

And for bonus points, why not include that infamous underwear/swimsuit dealie?

b5d5a13b68400e2fc42e446669a97273.jpg

Fighting style? Whatever best says "I fight in a giant peacock robot called Rainbow Jerk and Wandrian isn't bored enough to be making any of this up."

The requests are stacking up and someone needs give them a shot. Guess I'm gonna have to get to it no one else will.

Saskia - Witcher 2.
Here's Saskia! Let me know if you need the formula. Many of the other requests are just too hard for me, but I'll see if I can do anything else.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_14.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png

Back