Request to go!

I don't mind at all, Quinon. Whatever gets the best result for the requester.

NamcoFan your first image is broken.
star_light.jpg

and...

mqdefault.jpg

Better now?

Kinda fail, but here's my shot at Altair from AC
View attachment 37109

@OhGlob ,if you need the formula, give me some time......I wrote it down before deleting him but now I can't find it.
I'll have to recreate him to get the whole formula, but you should be able to get 99% just by looking. Just let me know.
Very nice. Have you tried using a pair of rabbit ears to make the point on the hood??

Very nice. Have you tried using a pair of rabbit ears to make the point on the hood??

Actually I hadn't thought of that, mostly because I thought the existing hood did well enough to evoke the character and I was focusing on other, harder to get right aspects of the recreation. Though I don't remember specifically, it looks as though I had an open eq slot ('cept for the first picture with the bogus wrist blade).

If I end up revisiting this one, I'll give it a try.

JAGO from the new KILLER INSTINCT game! I really like his new design (unlike a lot of the other old school fans) but i think he'd really fit in the SC roster!

Attachments

• killer_instinct_jago_2013_by_osx_mkx-d6a9mwy.jpg
    killer_instinct_jago_2013_by_osx_mkx-d6a9mwy.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 19,405
Here's @ZOo00OOm's request for.....a can of Red Bull, or something like it.
RED BULL-TAN
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_29.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_32.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_24.png

Design notes: Tried to make can of Red Bull with scrolls but failed. Three crescent moons on head. Two phoenix stickers and two Chinese number ones on face. Pentagon, hexagon, circle, and bat wing stickers on dress.

Last edited:
Back