Return of 8wayrun online tournaments for SCV?

Nemesis-Kanden

[09] Warrior
Didn't see this brought up anywhere else, so I thought I'd ask about it.

Does anyone know if jaxel or anyone on this site has plans to bring back the online tournaments that existed during the first half of sc4? The tournaments seemed to generate a good amount of interest from offline and online players, even with the obvious online problems.

Also how did people feel about the sc4 online tournaments anyway? I didn't know about all of the problems with the ones in sc4 so maybe there are reasons for not bringing them back besides lack of interest.

Not extreme, in fact from experience of organising both in my time, I would say its slightly easier but more time consuming.
Assuming the netcode has improved to at least reasonable playability, I'd be happy to organise european Xbl tournaments occassionally. =)

Not extreme, in fact from experience of organising both in my time, I would say its slightly easier but more time consuming.
Assuming the netcode has improved to at least reasonable playability, I'd be happy to organise european Xbl tournaments occassionally. =)
Really? I would have thought all the inviting and stuff would have made it slightly harder. PSN is not allowed tournaments? :P

Back