Rusted's Ringers, Gallery II: Non-SoulCalibur Reference Designs

Dark Interloper / The Terran Parasite:

Another hybrid creation: I utilized Azwel as the base model for creating an approximation of another villain from a different franchise.

Gazwel09.jpg
Gazwel02.jpgGazwel03.jpgGazwel04.jpgGazwel05.jpgGazwel06.jpgGazwel07.jpgGazwel08.jpg

Ok, so you would know if anyone: am I completely mad, or at what one time was there an arcade Dragon's Lair game in the very early nineties that was full 3D projection? By which I don't mean the game was played in three dimensions (I know there was a game for consoles literally called Dargon's Lair 3D in the earlier noughts, but that's not what I'm talking about) but rather that this game was rendered as a 3D hologram that more or less played like the original game? I have a distinct memory of playing just such a version of the game.

Thing is, I can find no reference anywhere to this game, so I wonder if maybe I haven't just conflated my memories of Dragon's Lair 2 with Time Traveler (a definite hologram game made by the same team as produced Dragon's Lair and with a similar format); given it has been about 35 years or so since I've played either game, it's entirely possible! But I'd swear i remember specifically navigating Dirk through hazards via one of those early dome-looking hologram displays.

Never ever heard of such a ridirkulous and daring assumption, and i daphenetely ain't bluthing...yeah i am don with jokes now :)
Baldzwel i like a lot, as the mage in the other thread...today i turned 47 azwel, ain't worth mentio-nimh, but i do fievel a little older...

Never ever heard of such a ridirkulous and daring assumption, and i daphenetely ain't bluthing...yeah i am don with jokes now :)
Baldzwel i like a lot, as the mage in the other thread...today i turned 47 azwel, ain't worth mentio-nimh, but i do fievel a little older...
Bon anniversaire, mon ami! Que tes bougies deluise! La vie au pays du temps peut etre fatigante, mais vous sembles connaitre le secret pour en profiter: il suffit de mettre un petit pied devant l'autre encore et encore. :) ('Deluise' c'etait le mieux que je puisse faire pour les jeux de mots Bluth en francais!)

I like the first one a lot, second one is cute, you could try an alt with the chocolate outfit, would fit her like a charm...

I like the first one a lot, second one is cute, you could try an alt with the chocolate outfit, would fit her like a charm...
Hmmm, not a bad idea: I could make a white one two, for a neopolitan trio. Not to be confused with the other parasol-wielding Neopolitan. But technically this one is pink because, like all the others in this gallery, she is a reference/replication design.

Back