Salty...

Sounds like SC is not a game for him. It's no instant gratification game, it's one of the most thought out and strategic fighters in existence.

That's what I've been starting to think. I enjoy SC so much for the play style behind it, which is probably why I avoid SF so much nowadays since it's just endless frame perfect combos and block strings.

Oh well, time to find a way to get good practice out of the AI then.

That's what I've been starting to think. I enjoy SC so much for the play style behind it, which is probably why I avoid SF so much nowadays since it's just endless frame perfect combos and block strings.

Oh well, time to find a way to get good practice out of the AI then.

Doesn't Nevada still have a somewhat thriving community? You could always start going to gatherings.

Doesn't Nevada still have a somewhat thriving community? You could always start going to gatherings.

I go to a thing twice a month now for my fix, but other than that the community is largely unfocused. The reason we seem to have such a large community is probably because of Evo, which really has become a huge Capcom tournament.

The thing I go to actually got me interested in 8wayrun again after a long time of just not playing SC. There's a member on here to thank for that I suppose. So now I'm back, changing up my mains again, and getting heavy into frame data and several Arcade Mode runs a day as well as hours practicing JF throws. It's kind of why I was hoping my friends who I see regularly would take more than a fleeting interest in the game so I could get some decent practice in.

Back