[San Diego, CA] SD revival

Im sure theres courteous strangers on here... Even though its mostly Me and walter on the posts. I think its time we make a facebook group... -_-

Im sure theres courteous strangers on here... Even though its mostly Me and walter on the posts. I think its time we make a facebook group... -_-
Nah, it's more fun to post on here. Leave the facebook groups to the tcg players and the alcoholics.

Steroids? Pass. The more we post on here, the more it looks like the SD scene has a pulse.

So is SD's SC scene really meeting up at Frubble every Wednesday? If so, I might be able to make it next Wednesday.

Either Wednesdays or Thursdays are fine for me, and the semester is almost ending at SDSU anyway so yeah.

Would be cool if you could book Fridays with us BlazBlue people though, that way I can save money on gas by only having to drive to Frubble once a week and play BOTH BB and SCV. :)

Well maybe we should do a revote on a day then. I noticed the Blazblue guys play alot of the other fighters very well. But gotta go with what is a common ground for errybodeh.

So is SD's SC scene really meeting up at Frubble every Wednesday? If so, I might be able to make it next Wednesday.
who are u?
Well maybe we should do a revote on a day then. I noticed the Blazblue guys play alot of the other fighters very well. But gotta go with what is a common ground for errybodeh.
see u taking over
GGs to the frubble crew. Nothing like a Costco muffin and a milk tea after a long day.
frubble crew???? 3 Asian an one black guy crew
yeaaaayuh!
4th post in the san diego forums congratulation u won a prize

Back