Saviors of the Sword

It's interesting how you bring characters into the picture through battle. For these characters battle is like their form of communication. In every quest even rivals would reluctantly put aside their difference for a bigger cause. Enjoying the story so far. ^^

I enjoyed it. Really cool bringing Yoshimitsu in on their battle with Cervantes, and Sophitia. With their valiant crew ever growing, I was reminded of the Chronicles mode, hoping the creators would add that mode in the next installment again. ^^

With just a little more information from Cervantes, Kilik has much to figure out especially, since Xiangua could very well be in danger. In every progress of a quest, the stakes are often higher than anyone could imagine. Nicely done. ^^

Just finished reading chapter 5.

I'm enjoying the progress of your story and how you bring in more characters under a grim situation. It was also interesting how you described the scene that includes druids, an army of Astaroths and Lizardmen as part of Nightmare's army. I always imagined his dark army to be something like this too. And you hit the idea on the nail. Nicely done. ^^

Hi again. I finally read chapter 6. It's been a long while, but I'm glad I was able to continue reading. I love how you created an eerie scene, where something bad is bound to take place. The villager possessed by Soul Edge, the blood moon, and the ravens, are all great elements that you utilized to set up for something climatic.

I finally red the last chapter. I enjoyed how you tie in every character along for the battle. It's usually not an easy thing to put together, and takes allot of thought to write it out. Cliffhangers are usually tricky to pull off and requires a subtle sense of closer to one story. The closer seems to be in Sig who managed to defeat Nightmare, among other things that took place. Overall, it was an enjoyable read. ^^

I finally red the last chapter. I enjoyed how you tie in every character along for the battle. It's usually not an easy thing to put together, and takes allot of thought to write it out. Cliffhangers are usually tricky to pull off and requires a subtle sense of closer to one story. The closer seems to be in Sig who managed to defeat Nightmare, among other things that took place. Overall, it was an enjoyable read. ^^
Thank you. I hope you look forward to reading the sequel, Saviors of the Sword: Amidst The Chaos.

Back