ScII sigfreid -> SCIV nightmare?

Kamatari

[08] Mercenary
I saw a video somewhere on this forum of a user with the costume set of SCII sigfreid, on a SCIV nightmare. Does this require DLC? or is it all unlock-able?

I assume you mean the P3 Nightmare costume, since Siegfried wasn't technically in that game. I have a Siegfried that I based on him in Soul Edge, if that helps:

Attachments

• IMG_0425[1].jpg
    IMG_0425[1].jpg
    895.3 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_0426.jpg
    IMG_0426.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 333
Yeah, Siegfried wasn't in SCII; it was Nightmare with Siegfried's movelist (Chief Hold, Base Hold etc.). So are you talking about the Nightmare costume with the helm that has bat wings on it? If so the bat wing Nightmare helm is DLC.

Yeah, Siegfried wasn't in SCII; it was Nightmare with Siegfried's movelist (Chief Hold, Base Hold etc.). So are you talking about the Nightmare costume with the helm that has bat wings on it? If so the bat wing Nightmare helm is DLC.

Yeah, Some nightmare helm's (nightmare helm misery(bat wing, lulz) nightmare helm agony etc) is in a dlc pack with some of voldo's and astaroth's helmets.

the sc3 p1 nightmare arm is default nightmare choice. the armor is semi-recreatable.

Back