SCII Tourney at Filthy Cup in Philly? (Gauging Interest)

SunLioness

[08] Mercenary
Hey all, it's being left up to the players of the 3D FGC to decide which other games should be included at the 1st Annual Filthy Cup in Philly, Saturday October 26. SCII was recently suggested and this would be in addition to SCV, which will already be there.
I polled this in the SC Competitive Players Facebook group, and there's interest in an SCII tourney in the community. I'd like to hear from anyone who may not be in that group for further support. Let me know what you guys think and hope to see you there!

I'm trying to make the trip up there, and the sooner we can get a SC2 tournament a sure thing, the more incentive I have to get my shit together and get there.

Yeah I'm attending either way but hopefully since SC2 is getting the HD release now, it will draw enough people who are up to play SC2. I actually posted this a few days prior to that announcement. Looks like Namco and I are in sync.

I am so excited for this and I will support tournaments for SC2HD, SCV, and....shit ALL the 3D fighters there.

Back