SCIV: Amy Vs

Scha, I 1A the hell out of Voldo in BT and MC. In dealing with A+B (if its that silly looking backstep move he has) and getting spaced out by BT try 4BB that shit reaches far and can't be BT A+Bed by him. I think you're just stuck blocking 2A+B stuff.

bleh, stupid bendy gimp with knife hands. I'll try the 4BB out next chance I get...

Also, anti-mitsu RLC stuff, since I saw somebody talking about RLC pressure earlier in the thread:

I have a theory that 6B+K is actually pretty good vs. RLC. As far as I can tell, if you 6B+K after you block the first hit of RLC A, it goes under the second hit and connects. Can somebody confirm? If it works, it's much easier than ducking into 33B, and also a bit more forgiving, in terms of timing, than A+B. Also, if you wait till you see unblockable flames, you can 6B+K and it will duck the GB, and interrupt all the other versions of RLC [A+B]. So that's an easy answer for everything but RLC B and RLC K.

But I don't know: maybe I'm just being stupid, and there's a really obvious option that's better than 6B+K in that situation...

bleh, stupid bendy gimp with knife hands. I'll try the 4BB out next chance I get...

Also, anti-mitsu RLC stuff, since I saw somebody talking about RLC pressure earlier in the thread:

I have a theory that 6B+K is actually pretty good vs. RLC. As far as I can tell, if you 6B+K after you block the first hit of RLC A, it goes under the second hit and connects. Can somebody confirm? If it works, it's much easier than ducking into 33B, and also a bit more forgiving, in terms of timing, than A+B. Also, if you wait till you see unblockable flames, you can 6B+K and it will duck the GB, and interrupt all the other versions of RLC [A+B]. So that's an easy answer for everything but RLC B and RLC K.

But I don't know: maybe I'm just being stupid, and there's a really obvious option that's better than 6B+K in that situation...

I will test that actually... :D, give me about an hour when i get out of work

also, i'll try to give a more detailed explanation with Voldo....

Back