SCV next tuesday.....in the meantime, what games are you playing?

SC4 and some VF4 and 5 :o

I still have an active subscription to The Old Republic but I got bored... fast. Also a little bit of Killing Floor.. love that game.

Well, I am playing skyrim and sc4 right now. For a while I was playing Sengoku Basara 3 Utage, but i did a borrow/trade with my gf so now I am playing skyrim.

It is now a week till 5's release. I am getting more and more fidgety as time progresses. It seems to be taking way to long. Just one more week...

Got around to finally playing a copy of mass effect 2 that I had lying around and since I'm kinda burnt out on skyrim I'll probably finish up Katawa Shoujo or Fate/Extra when I finish with that. Have plenty to do really until SCV comes out but the wait is still annoying.

I used to play SCIV every now and then but I got to play SCV since a friend took a copy home early and can't go back to IV now; SCV is just better. Looking forward to picking up my copy of the game even more now that I've gotten a taste of how it plays.

I've wasted enough time wandering around Skyrim, so I'll probably finally do the main quest and guilds to pass the rest of the time.

BlazBlue: Continnum Shift.
keep getting my ass whooped by LostProvidence... Im a noob at the game but its fun.
LP is good at the game.

Got around to finally playing a copy of mass effect 2 that I had lying around and since I'm kinda burnt out on skyrim I'll probably finish up Katawa Shoujo or Fate/Extra when I finish with that. Have plenty to do really until SCV comes out but the wait is still annoying.

I used to play SCIV every now and then but I got to play SCV since a friend took a copy home early and can't go back to IV now; SCV is just better. Looking forward to picking up my copy of the game even more now that I've gotten a taste of how it plays.
wait so how much have you played scV? tell me about it, your friend brought a copy of SCV early? how he get it? how those it compare to sc4?

Next Tuesday, I think I will just skip SCV and play Final Fantasy XIII-2 instead. ...Are you F*#$^&! kidding? I'll be busy unwrapping SCV CE package, gnawing the shrink wrap with my teeth, enjoying the aroma of fresh printed paper and plastic and ignoring almost everything work related and turning off my cell phone so I can have some quality time to myself while I go through the game. Then I'll come back to my senses maybe a day or two later when I make excuses to my boss as to why I'm behind on all my projects... and then call in sick to go back and play the game some more. =D

In the meantime, I wish I could play some old unfinished games. A couple sessions of BF3 does the trick to relieve some stress from time to time.

Back