SCV Quick Unlock Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put links to the Chinese Character Translation thread and Koiyuki's Legendary Souls method in the guide.

For the Serenade of Madness title, I believe it's Thuggish Pond that you have to beat in Quick Battle. It's Raph and he's A something (advanced level) but I can't remember what. As for location, I can't really remember either sadly.

Thuggish Pond is one of those character based on a real-life player. Thuggish Pond is a player from the U.S., so I'm guessing that's where he's from in-game as well.

I put links to the Chinese Character Translation thread and Koiyuki's Legendary Souls method in the guide.
Sweet. I only wish I had a camera and video capturing equipment to make a quickie vid showing how the whole thing comes together, but you can't have everything, I suppose. *laughs*

Also, for Unknown, you'll find the AI in the Others parts of the world

Serenade of Madness is an A2 Raphael Named ThuggishPond (Area N/S America)
Easy Legendary Souls Win =
Play Viola
Start each round with 8A+B.
Then repeat 6B+K, 6B, 3B, AAB, 8A+B
Using that method I have a legendary souls time of 8 minutes ~50 seconds.
If the enemy gets too aggressive wait for an opening and do your 8A+B again, then start the chain.
MSP prices of all Cepheus Store items are as follows:
Classic Headgears - 160
SCV Equipment 1 - 160
Maid Costumes 1 - 240
Active Wear 1 - 240
Ancient Armor 1 - 160
Modern Costumes 1 - 240
Tekken Costumes 1 -240

Sorry if anything been posted already, just thought I'd throw out what I didn't see in the OP.

Another LS easy method, posted from my previous thread

1. Make Nightmare CaS with optimum height (male/female doesn't matter)
2. Go into Night Side Stance (B+K or any move that goes into it)
3. Use NSS [A] (hold A so your character goes back into NSS) and repeat.

There's been a leaked image that shows a bunch of upcoming DLC items. Whether or not it truly is ALL remaining upcoming DLC items (like FightersGeneration seems to believe) remains to be seen.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx2/soulcalibur5-dlc-customizations.jpg

The Siegfried SC4 costume is not in this pic. Strangely, Talim's SC4 costume is. I see Nightmare-ish pieces on the bottom row, though I don't remember if that's his SC4-style.

And sorry for the lack of updating the opening post with new Cepheus items. I'll get around to it soon, I promise.

More Tekken items as well. I highly doubt that's all there is left, seeing as how we're still missing a bunch of SCV character costumes. I doubt they're gonna stop at 2 character packs.

ATTENTION: I'm moving on to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown, so I will not be on 8WayRun as much any more. I will rarely be updating this thread now. If a mod wants to fill in the info for future DLC packs, please feel free. Thanks for the good times everyone, but see you all next Soulcalibur.

Best of luck in Final Showdown. At the very least we have something to remember you by.

I mean absolutely no offense by this clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back