SCVI Grøh Edits

Pic from mock battle to show actual hair color in battle
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181109162640.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181109163254.jpg
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181109163312.jpg

@Tael I like what you made!!! I actually mean this in regards to your Groh, Sophitia, Cassandra, and Lisolette, for that matter!

The only thought that crossed my mine about your Groh here is that I feel like the red cape clashes a bit, in terms of the tone. If it were a darker or more cool-toned red (like an oxblood?) it might improve how it matches the rest of the costume. That's just my unsolicited suggestion, however. :p

Excellent work with the CaS!!! :D

@Tael I like what you made!!! I actually mean this in regards to your Groh, Sophitia, Cassandra, and Lisolette, for that matter!

The only thought that crossed my mine about your Groh here is that I feel like the red cape clashes a bit, in terms of the tone. If it were a darker or more cool-toned red (like an oxblood?) it might improve how it matches the rest of the costume. That's just my unsolicited suggestion, however. :p

Excellent work with the CaS!!! :D

Thanks !
For the cape, I wanted it to have a very different colour so that the outfit as a whole didn't end up bland. It's one of the last piece I chose a colour for, but when I saw it in red, I knew that was the colour I wanted to use. Also, a golden lion on a red background looks like Norway's coat of arms which I think is a nice touch.

Back