SCVI Hilde Edits

I just don’t like how mine looks unintentionally ballerina-esque once I’ve posted online. Wanted to do a more combative design inspired by the Princess dress.

I think it is the cut of the dress that gives it that vibe, but to be honest I didn't get that vibe until you mentioned it!

And Sky, that is a cool design as well! Love it!

InShot_20191222_042205079.jpg

save_46.jpg
save_45.jpg
save_44.jpg

I am remarkably proud of this one, I think this probably represents the combination of all my advance CAS techniques into one costume. Definitely one of my favourites that I have created.

Last edited:
I really like Apocalypse Survivor Hilde a lot, looks like she'd fit into Nier or Code Vein.

Thanks dude, I was greatly inspired on the mask via a talented Japanese CAS creator who made a sort of wasp warrior creation, as soon as I saw it I was like "APOCALYPSE GAS MASK!!!" and spent some effort remaking it. I made a template for the mask if interested in using it yourself, find it here.

Does anybody know the standard color for Hilde's hair? I hate how SC6 doesn't tell you what the default colors are for any equipment.

Does anybody know the standard color for Hilde's hair? I hate how SC6 doesn't tell you what the default colors are for any equipment.
5, 2, 5 is the closest I can get it. I just pick the color as best guess, lock it in, then slide up to default, cancel, compare, and repeat until there’s little to no difference.

Last edited:
Back