SCVI Hilde Edits

That’s true. I got 5, 2, 5 off of a standard character edit from Hilde using her default hair, but it might look slightly different if you did a custom character using Hilde’s hair, or if you were using another hair style and tried to get it just right. Different fabrics and equipment material have the same issue, though hair does tend to be a little bit more consistent.

That’s true. I got 5, 2, 5 off of a standard character edit from Hilde using her default hair, but it might look slightly different if you did a custom character using Hilde’s hair, or if you were using another hair style and tried to get it just right. Different fabrics and equipment material have the same issue, though hair does tend to be a little bit more consistent.
It should look similar on most of the main cats hair. It will probably look different on the Alexandra's, as their hair pieces are lighter than most other members of the cast. Otherwise, on female hairs at least it should look similar.

How did you create that white stripe in the middle? I’m trying to recreate that effect and I can’t figure it out. It gives it a really nice depth.

EDIT: also, are those freckles? What makeup is that?

Its face paint 21. Honestly, I didn't learn about the freckle make-up until relatively recently and it is sooooooo nice.

And to your original question, the number 1 sticker with the below specifications (there is some minor overlap by the outline of the number 1 on the fabric which you will likely want to colour match like I did to make this not noticeable):

save_151~2.jpg

@HappyColour you have so many creative edits for Hilde! I think they are awesome! :)
I like the battle worn look you made; it's a personal preference, I always thought the "long straight" hairstyle is flattering on Hilde.

@HappyColour you have so many creative edits for Hilde! I think they are awesome! :)
I like the battle worn look you made; it's a personal preference, I always thought the "long straight" hairstyle is flattering on Hilde.
Thank you Spanky! : ) I agree, long hair really works well with her, in particular I love the princess long on her (which I didn't use here as I though it would look to clean). Anyhoo I appreciate your appreciation of my Hildes, I am getting close to surpassing my Mi-na 2Ps finally. : )

Damn! Those costumes have never looked so good, you honour me by selecting a few of mine for photos! Great stuff @Norik ! That's a lot of work, not only the photos, but remaking those costumes. Nice stuff!

Random mixing of Hilde and Setsuka costumes led to this. Not sure what it's supposed to be but I think it more or less works.
20200805130455_1.jpg

20200805130500_1.jpg

20200805130635_1.jpg

20200805130743_1.jpg

20200805130753_1.jpg

This next one is one of my greatest prides. This was INSPIRED by, but not a direct recreation of, her SC4 2P costume. The part I'm most proud of is that I was always bothered by the fact that her boots were attached to her pants, and I'd rather be able to use them separately! So what I did was put a pattern on the pants part and colored it to look like fishnets. I then used stickers to give her underwear. So, I'm sorry to mar Hilde's modesty with the upskirt shot but honestly I had to show off my great work here lol. It really does look like boots on skin instead of boots over pants! Also I was stoked to use Amy's dress because no one ever uses Amy's dress unless they're making a character that looks like Amy lol.

Inspiration:
Hilde%282%29.jpg

My creation:
20201003171501_1.jpg

20201003171614_1.jpg

20201003171631_1.jpg

20201003171641_1.jpg

Back