SCVI Nightmare's Move Analysis

Nightmare's 22_88(B) goes into NBS & cause Lethal Hit on a BT opponent.

Nightmare's 4BBB is now a NCC in the E3 Build at 23:30

ok people, on 20th-22nd July, SCVI will be playable at VSFighting in my hometown of the UK, I'm willing to wager it's the E3 build...so with that...anything in regards NM you guys want me to test?

Can you find out what wallsplats for NM? Bibilus told me at CB that his 4KK and SC GS K don't do that anymore.

Also can you see if this work as a combo?

(soulcharge mode) SC 66KK GS B SC GS AA. Since according to Shen Chan GS K connects afterwards so I'm wondering if this would be max damage while doing SC GS K would restock SC

Can you find out what wallsplats for NM? Bibilus told me at CB that his 4KK and SC GS K don't do that anymore.

Also can you see if this work as a combo?

(soulcharge mode) SC 66KK GS B SC GS AA. Since according to Shen Chan GS K connects afterwards so I'm wondering if this would be max damage while doing SC GS K would restock SC

it's already been confirmed 4KK doesn't w! anymore since the last hit was change to his SCV WR A, but the rest I definitely plan to look into

I got to play Nightmare today at CEO, and I have wonderful news! His wr k is still completely ass! Neutral on hit, and at least -15ish on block.

some questions.

1.) is GS KK still in? I think I've only seen GS K but no other K follow up.
2.) i noticed 1A doesn't knockdown on hit anymore, but it does on lethal hits? what are lethal hits?
3.) Am i reading this right? aGA's animation is now Sieg's aGA (SC5) while the old aGA animation's input is now aBA? that's confusing lol.
4.) what's that move where he's half kneel and stick out his arm (looks like a WS move)? it can be follow up with a upper cut to launch the opponent.

some questions.

1.) is GS KK still in? I think I've only seen GS K but no other K follow up.
2.) i noticed 1A doesn't knockdown on hit anymore, but it does on lethal hits? what are lethal hits?
3.) Am i reading this right? aGA's animation is now Sieg's aGA (SC5) while the old aGA animation's input is now aBA? that's confusing lol.
4.) what's that move where he's half kneel and stick out his arm (looks like a WS move)? it can be follow up with a upper cut to launch the opponent.

1) GS K, K is only do-able if you have Terror Charge or in Soul Charge. SC3 GS K, K is NLS K, K.
2) Lethal hits when you try to ukemi off a combo that NM does.
3) Sieg's agA is abA while NM's is still agA.
4) FC 3B

@Schneider-X I'be just seen GS K BE w!
............UPDATE................

3(B) ~ NLS KK is a combo

...........2ND UPDATE....................

GS B ~ GS B no longer juggles
LH WR (B) ~ NSS b:A no longer seems to combo

Last edited:
ok guys French community came up with a whole new influx of Videos:

Keev vs Kayane

Keev vs Hayate (Maxi)

Keev vs Hayate (Siegfried)

News move :
- 3A, K. It's like 1A, K. K is safe but unlikely To 1ak if opponent after 3a, the k doesn't track him.

- BT A+B. It's like 6A+B but guard break. it don't need amor for being guard break

- NTC KB. NC and 2A+B seems garanted

Bad news :
Unsafe move i thought maybe safe : Fc3b, aB, 1k, 6a, GS aB, 4kb
No priority after 3k which on hit lose vs 2a and is very steppable
66a+b on guard no advantage like scv
Ch 1k or 2a no advantage
Aga jf on guard no advantage
WS B NLS K doesn't works
CH K 1A not Tech trap
B 1A too
6A+B 1A too
6k 1a too
3b 1a too
We need life too use armor system (doesn't work if move kill you)
Aga wall on the ground is harder
NTC GS A+B last hit whiff vs xiang
33B NBS is interruptible before NBS
NTC 33B GS A+B too

Good news
22B NLS B cannot be interrupt
2B NLS K same thing
11B on hit K same thing
SC 66kk GS b NTC GS AA works
LH A+B NBS B Aga works
NTC GS K K wall
NLS K too
44bb don't be step between B and Gi
22K Aga NC
Far range NSS [A] BA works

Last edited:
News move :
- 3A, K. It's like 1A, K. K is safe but unlikely To 1ak if opponent after 3a, the k doesn't track him.

- BT A+B. It's like 6A+B but guard break. it don't need amor for being guard break

- NTC KB. NC and 2A+B seems garanted

Bad news :
Unsafe move i thought maybe safe : Fc3b, aB, 1k, 6a, GS aB, 4kb
No priority after 3k which on hit lose vs 2a and is very steppable
66a+b on guard no advantage like scv
Ch 1k or 2a no advantage
Aga jf on guard no advantage
WS B NLS K doesn't works
CH K 1A not Tech trap
B 1A too
6A+B 1A too
6k 1a too
3b 1a too
We need life too use armor system (doesn't work if move kill you)
Aga wall on the ground is harder
NTC GS A+B last hit whiff vs xiang
33B NBS is interruptible before NBS
NTC 33B GS A+B too

Good news
22B NLS B cannot be interrupt
2B NLS K same thing
11B on hit K same thing
SC 66kk GS b NTC GS AA works
LH A+B NBS B Aga works
NTC GS K K wall
NLS K too
44bb don't be step between B and Gi
22K Aga NC
Far range NSS [A] BA works

thank you so much for the information, Keev
Merci beaucoup pour l'information, Keev

WTF?
What is this move?

GS A+B, NM gets new move / extensions while he is in terror charge off of his stances, they are mostly A+B moves.

anyway, i noticed that WR B on fatal hit sucks, your opponent is too far away for NSS aB or NSS A+B to connect and they aren't launched high enough for GS B to connect, so what the hell is the point of WR B fatal hit?

Last edited:
GS A+B, NM gets new move / extensions while he is in terror charge off of his stances, they are mostly A+B moves.

anyway, i noticed that WR A on fatal hit sucks, your opponent is too far away for NSS aB or NSS A+B to connect and they aren't launched high enough for GS B to connect, so what the hell is the point of WR A fatal hit?

we new about GS A+B, tho I never knew the 3rd hit had a hit box behind it aswell.
Also I believe you mean LH WR (B) and yes, nothing optimal has been found thus far, perhaps next build they can fix this

is it just me, or does his CE look like it starts up a lot slower than others? seen him get bopped out of it a lot in the Kayane vs Keev video

Back