SCVI Seong Mi-na Edits

WindupSkeleton

[14] Master
Share your self-made outfits for Seong Mi-na here!
For edits of the base character only. Thank you :)

Last edited:
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181018161727.jpg

Seong Mina SC1 1P

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181019160610.jpg

Seong Mina SC1 2P colours

View attachment 52180
View attachment 52181
View attachment 52182
Doesn't my take on her alternate appearance remind of a certain somebody? I decided to give her short hair as she tends to get a haircut for her alternate apperance (not to mention battle damage making her poor braid come off!), and presumably make herself look more like a man so she too can defend her homeland. In fact, I attribute this design to concept art for Soul Edge/Blade found on the wiki. It’s a shame there aren’t any sarashi shorts...

Last edited:
I'm not sure what this ended up being, but it's definitely a more covered up and more european styled Mina
The alts i usually see for Mi-na are either China or Japan-inspired. Medieval/European ones and as good as yours, very few.

Although covered up in clothing and armor, she still feels as Mi-na no doubt. The flower motifs you chose mesh well with her design, even more so by your color choices too. I love that pink-brown color scheme with the golden hints here and there!!

The alts i usually see for Mi-na are either China or Japan-inspired. Medieval/European ones and as good as yours, very few.

Although covered up in clothing and armor, she still feels as Mi-na no doubt. The flower motifs you chose mesh well with her design, even more so by your color choices too. I love that pink-brown color scheme with the golden hints here and there!!

Yeah I like her SCVI colour scheme and motifs, really wanted to echo them here. Also because she would've looked too different otherwise and it probably would have meant doing an original character instead of an edit.

Part of a set with Talim, this Seong Mi-na is rather simple, inspired by YouTuber nutsVSguts, it's a "gone rogue" design, where they were protesting their non-inclusion in SoulCalibur V. Source -- The top is supposed to be based on her SoulCalibur II top, but the Triangle Bikini is about the closest thing. I wish the ribbon ties weren't there, but eh, what can you do? I still think it sells the idea well enough.

kuhFdmc.jpg

Ec14JYW.jpg

Mugunghwa Seong Mi-Na

1541738662729-png.54362

1541738715425-png.54363

Notes: I was originally inspired by Soul Edge-era concept art, but I believe Ardent brought up a point about the sarashi looking more Japanese and saw an alt Mi-Na somewhere here I can't recall that used the Savanna Dress's top. The Prayer Pants removed the skirt, and I was able to give her a more warrior like look. Also I feel that there's a bit of an uncanny resemblance to Yun-Seong here. Plus she's wearing Hwang's colors in homage to him. Of course, I had to give her short hair like she tends to get in her alternate outfits.

Back