SCVI Seong Mi-na Edits

A Christmas Hanbok/Kimono. Why is she happy? She got a new weapon! You would be too! Merry Christmas!

Mi-na mas (1).jpg
Mi-na mas (2).jpg
Mi-na mas (3).jpg
Mi-na mas (4).jpg
Mi-na mas (5).jpg
Mi-na mas (6).jpg

Possibly redundant at this point, but I made a SE Hwang cosplay for Mi-na. It was the first thing I did when I bought the game at launch.

mina-sc6-1.png

I'm still surprised that the Slops and Seong Boots worked together as well as they did, as I remember having a hard time getting slops to work with anything I wanted to do in SCV.

Possibly redundant at this point, but I made a SE Hwang cosplay for Mi-na. It was the first thing I did when I bought the game at launch.

View attachment 71350

I'm still surprised that the Slops and Seong Boots worked together as well as they did, as I remember having a hard time getting slops to work with anything I wanted to do in SCV.
Totally stealing. Good job.

I know this is probably bad but that military style Sueng Mina looks like she could be repping North Korea, lol. Being sincere though, I do like the outfit on her. I think it looks cool :)

Nah i don't think north korea would allow such a free spirited hair style, or even hair that is not black lol.

Really loving that design! :sc1min1:
I might steal it :P

In honor of Seong Mina's Soul Calibur 4 costume being released in an upcoming update, I'll share my attempt at a recreation of this costume.

Reference:
Soulcalibur-iv-20080131100247883.jpg

My version:
20200811215753_1.jpg

20200811215819_1.jpg

20200811215827_1.jpg

Back