[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Two changes tonight compared to last week. Start time will be 7:30 for the tournament as opposed to 8. I'll make sure to get everyone who has posted in the bracket. We will also be collecting a $3 venue fee.

I also wanted to ask, could I get two people to bring discs? I want to make sure we have 3 setups for the tournament. Let me know here or in the events topic.

I'll bring mine.

Seattle Pacific University, 3307 3rd ave. W

Give me a call at 206-402-7775 when you're close, or if you need directions

Yeah good games tonight once again. Congrats to Bryan for the win(Fuck Maxi!!!). Good to see new/old faces coming around. Great turn out. Hopefully we get some more going for Dante's this Saturday.

For those of you wanting to come tomorrow, we'll be ready by 6:30-7:00. See y'all here. Holla!

Hey there fella's! <--- I'm the guy who hosted the tourney at Dom & Nicks. Colton, if you guys happen to remember my name. But I'm just posting up to find out the next time you guys are meeting to play, trying to get my Setsudude down.

GG's last night guys!!! It was my first SC tournament in about 8 years and I had a blast! I just want people to keep on grinding in this game and become better, and learn the fucking frame data and apply it correctly :).

I won't be at Dante's this Saturday but I will be at Dante's on Thursday. See you all then.

Sup folks. finally got my account up and running here. AfroCOLE here. For those of you who dont know me, I was the dude playing Viola and Elysium. Trying to find out where the SC5 gathering is going down for tonight? I forgot dudes name who is hosting and his number never saved in my phone (cheap ass phone i have).

let a brotha know and good to meet most of you, even though I kind of already knew a few hehe =)

cole

ps - Very close to having a new break through with Viola, she has so many frame advantages from calling the orb at the right time. Too GDLK =)

JF & cole: the plan is to meet up tonight starting around 6:30 at john's (greatone's) place in crown hill. i would feel weird about posting his phone# and address if he hadn't already posted it like 100 times all over these boards, lol:

GO's phone#: 206 293 6501
GO's addr (meetup place tonight): 9543 12th ave NW (north ballard\crown hill area)

Good seeing folks again / meeting new folks last night. No idea when or where I will be out next, but hopefully this won't be the last time.

I, unfortunately, Won't be able to make it out to John's house or Dante's on saturday, goddamn midterms man. The one week with a monthly, killin' me.

Anyway for the new people posting, im up on XBL as mPariah if you want to get some games in. I'm playing mainly natsu now but that may change.

edit: Also WHAT'S UP Cole. First time I've ever actually seen you post on a forum outside of your old afrodojo thread lol. It's mpariah from MK if you don't know this screenname :P

Partial Results from Thursday @ GameClucks
1: howiplaythisgame (Maxi)
2: Cam (Algol)
3: Super Joe (Yoshi)
4: AfroCole (Elysium, Viola)

Full results and more can be found in the Tournament Aftermath thread.

Dante's is today! SCV is scheduled for 5pm. Please arrived at least 15m early to make registration. Details can be found on 8WR and Facebook. We still need setups! If you can provide a complete setup (monitor, console, and disc), we will waive your venue fee. Either way, please bring discs and/or save data if you can. Let me know if you any questions and I hope to see many of you there!

Good games last night gentlemen. Sean, Mark, and Colin, glad y'all came. Hope to see more of y'all these coming weeks and months. Bryan thanks for the rides and the lessons bruh. I'm starting to see more and more now that I know what to look for. Maxi is still broken! Lol! Cam, I own your Algol now. Once I get this Maxi hang up out of me I will own you all! Lol!. See all of you tomorrow.

Speaking of which:
Partial Results from Thursday @ GameClucks
1: howiplaythisgame (Maxi)
2: Cam (Algol)
3: Super Joe (Yoshi)
4: AfroCole (Elysium, Viola)

Full results and more can be found in the Tournament Aftermath thread.

Dante's is today! SCV is scheduled for 5pm. Please arrived at least 15m early to make registration. Details can be found on 8WR and Facebook. We still need setups! If you can provide a complete setup (monitor, console, and disc), we will waive your venue fee. Either way, please bring discs and/or save data if you can. Let me know if you any questions and I hope to see many of you there!
We can bring a full PS3 set up, or a screen and a 360 but no game. Whichever you want let me know.

P.S.

Bryan were you going to this? I don't remember specifically if we discussed this and getting a ride from you. If not or if you wanna just go out there that's fine. I just thought I'd ask because we're going to need to know what we need to do.

Back