[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Not sure about setups yet... we might not need to bring monitors. I'll ask Chris if we can use his. He's got some Evo monitors,, but I'm not sure how many. For Tekken there will be an out of town Alisa player (He's really good) that was doing stuff that I hadn't seen before. He would be a good one to ask questions of.

I'll let you know what Chris says about monitors.

Not sure about setups yet... we might not need to bring monitors. I'll ask Chris if we can use his. He's got some Evo monitors,, but I'm not sure how many. For Tekken there will be an out of town Alisa player (He's really good) that was doing stuff that I hadn't seen before. He would be a good one to ask questions of.

I'll let you know what Chris says about monitors.
He picked up two Evo monitors. I'd assume he would be fine with it.

I'm in the process of submitting all the brackets I have (as you can see in the queue). There are 18 of them, so this is taking quite a while ^^;; I wanted to get these done before Evo, but I did not. Sorry for taking so long.

In other news, the GameClucks monthlies at Dante's are back! They will be every second Saturday, with the exception of next month where it will take place on August 4th. We are planning on holding SC5 and T6 there. Does this conflict with anything? I get the feeling Chris didn't ask >.>

11:22pm Edit: Alright, they're all submitted and "will not count towards any rankings until it has been reviewed and approved by a moderator."

K k... I haven't gotten too many confirmations yet... a lot of maybes... but we should probably have at least 3 setups total... preferably 4...

Does Chris have any ps3's there at all?

I'd be happy to bring mine but I'm still having transportation issues. Is there any room in that car pool? I'm literally right off the freeway now ago it wouldn't be much of a detour for anyone coming down I-5. Let me know

Ah sheet! Looking forward to the Alisa shenanigans haha

Let me remind everyone that I have a lagless monitor and a PS3 if we are in desperate need.

I'd be happy to bring mine but I'm still having transportation issues. Is there any room in that car pool? I'm literally right off the freeway now ago it wouldn't be much of a detour for anyone coming down I-5. Let me know
Shoot me your address in a PM... I might have a full car already... but if I don't I'll see what I can do.

Ok, I'll let you know how full my car gets... I know I'll probably have 3 people already, so it night get a bit cramped.

Meeting is up in Lynwood today... we've got an out of town Tekken player showing up too.

John, It looks like I'll have room for you. I'll try leaving my place around 6pm... so I should be up near your place around 6:45pm ish.

Back