[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

I'm in Tacoma just off of South Tacoma Way... if you can make it to and from my place it'll be easy... if not, depending on where in Lakewood it won't be too hard to swing by.
Oh ok. For some reason I thought you were in Federal Way. That sounds great then. Think you could meet me at the Barnes and Noble in Lakewood?

Your soul is mine, Juan.

By the way, I saw you on stream at NEC rooting for your Canadian overlords. How did you do in the tourney? Heading to another major anytime soon?
Lol, I actually did horrible. Went 1-2 and lost to mamba again! I'm actually wanting to go to SCR in January but it doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to get the money in time to make it to that. So its looking like WB in February and FR in late March. After that I'm chilling at least until August. Lol

hey guys just picked up the game, really enjoying it. Looking forward to playing you guys once im capable lol ill probably pot monster at dantes this weekend see you all there!
Good shit man. Looking forward to seeing you there. We can go whatever you may want to to help go through the growing pains.

So, to quote someone on Facebook, SCV is sounding unexpectedly hype! I think the people we have confirmed are Cam, McNasty, GreatOne, ShredApart, Jdaco (someone grab him!), AD&D, Bryan, 13th Warrior, The Show and THREE players from Oregon? I don't know if Evan's entering or if Gojira can make it, but that's how it's looking so far.

Slash of Team Khaos (he did the NWM4 main stream) is coming up from Portland to provide a LQ stream and HD recordings, so hopefully I can get SCV on considering the attendance.

We definitely need setups for tomorrow so please let us know if you can provide. We will waive venue for those you can bring a full setup. I now have a PS3, but it might be needed elsewhere. Still, if someone could bring an extra PS3 copy, I'd appreciate it.

If you guys know anyone else who can make it, let them know what's up. I'll see you all tomorrow! Remember, SCV is at 3pm!

I'm picking up Jdaco tomorrow... I'm bringing a setup, but it'll be for Tekken.

I probably won't enter SCV, since I don't have my hitbox and I haven't actually touched the game since EoS.

I can probably bring an extra monitor though.

Hey there, I just checked this recently and noticed there's a tournament going on. Is anyone able to pick me up by any chance? If not, I could try to use the buses to get there, though fingers crossed I don't screw up and lose my way somehow.

I can pick you up, but I don't think I have your number. If you see this and can pm it to me in the next half hour, I can give you a ride there and back.

Sorry Blaccy, I've got to leave now. I can give you a ride home if you take the bus and don't mind staying for Marvel.

Back