[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Too bad it's on a weekend, since LL's like a 5-minute walk from where I work. If anyone wants to carpool from the eastside I can lend my parking pass for the nearby lot.

Can't make it out to Lynnwood this week, but I'll hopefully be at GO's on Friday.

i won't be able to make it on friday this week either, unfortunately. hopefully a few of the guys we've met the past few weeks at gameclucks and dante's will be able to make it, though!

happy to know there is some other Ivy players, r u coming to GO's place this friday?
Not this week... hopefully next week though. I do sessions at my place too down in Tacoma... usually on Thursdays or Wednesdays. (I do multiple fighting games, so what I do might depend on who shows up) If you're close to Tacoma, you can stop by too.

Not this week... hopefully next week though. I do sessions at my place too down in Tacoma... usually on Thursdays or Wednesdays. (I do multiple fighting games, so what I do might depend on who shows up) If you're close to Tacoma, you can stop by too.
I live in Kent, I think I may be able to come to urs?
PM me ur info if u could, plz

Back