[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Hey guys its Josh. I just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting you guys. Its a shame that I couldn't get any matches with you guys. Heat getting hype, Greatone getting mad, and Bryan being... Bryan. I hope I can provide you guys more exposure when possible.

Yeah, I need to start talking to Chris and Shandor about meeting up. I think it'll be good to give Gamebreakers and Gameclucks a shot at least... see if we can get some more people in.

i think this friday will need to be either at your place or at GC. evan said he contacted GBZ yesterday about whether using their place on friday nights for casuals was cool or not but he hasn't heard back yet i don't think. we'll see what happens as the week goes on, but for now i think your place would be our best bet.

Okay cool. I think Shandor is at E3, so that's probably why he hasn't heard anything. I have SCV for PS3. I have my tv and two monitors, so if anyone wants to bring a setup they can, I have room. My Monitors' though only have the VGA inputs and I only have the cable for the xbox to connect.

PS2/3 VGA cables are unreliable. If you ever take a look at the Xbox VGA cable there is an actual PCB that modulates the video signal to the display where as the PS2/3 VGA cables made by third party companies usually don't bother. Compatibility issues for new monitors will occur. If you ever want to use your PS3 on a monitor through VGA you will have to buy a ViewHD or Monoprice HDMI to VGA/Component Converter.

okay, so since shandor is out of town at E3 for now, i'm going to go ahead and make an Official Declaration that we'll be meeting up at Show's place this friday, and then we'll try to set up a GBZ meetup next friday. Show, i assume you're okay with people PMing you for directions to your place?

I'd like to say that I want to come along, but I need a pickup in order to come. Anyone going that's willing to drop by my place?

If anyone is coming and has SCV for xbox ,I have a monitor they can use. If you have you own and are willing to bring it feel free.

Yeah, I can give you a ride Baccy. But I probably won't be by until 6:30-7ish and I don't have your cell number... also rob will probably not be coming. pm me your number if you are interested and I will give you a call when I arrive at your complex.

I know nothing.

Looks interesting, though. I'm not exactly one to get hyped for video game music covers, however, so if I went, it'd probably be only for the Calibur. Waiting to see what the details are on that.

I know nothing.

Looks interesting, though. I'm not exactly one to get hyped for video game music covers, however, so if I went, it'd probably be only for the Calibur. Waiting to see what the details are on that.
Of course for Calibur. I didn't even read the rest of it. I see it's near Show's place and I'm probably moving to right down the street in the University district so I'm sure I can go. Would like to see as many people as possible make it. And you still owe me some Sieg training jabroni! Don't be scared!

Hey, for those of you that don't know yet, I'll be running a tournament at Gameclucks this Friday:
https://www.facebook.com/events/377802888935437/#

There will be a $3 venue fee, Tournament buy-in for $5. We'll start gathering around 7pm, and the tournament will start around 8pm.

See the event facebook page here:
www.facebook.com/events/377802888935437
Don't forget to RSVP.

The event will be held at Game Clucks
3333 184th St SW
Lynnwood, WA 98037
H Mart Plaza‎
(425) 775-2240
gameclucks.com‎

I live in the Tacoma area and would definitely like to see some local action. I plan on participating in the arcadearmageddon.com tourament. Hope to see some good competition.

I live close to Ft. Lewis and I host tournaments in Lakewood. I don't host SCV specifically, mostly because all the competition is in Seattle, but if you want to throw down you can always hit up-

The Otherside Gaming Center
9810 40th Ave SW.
Lakewood, WA 98499

First time is free and $5 weekdays from 6 pm til closing and $10 on Sat. I recommend going Saturdays because you get the most time to play. I stream tournaments from there also. We mostly meet up on Wednesday nights and Saturday nights.

I'll be hosting a lot of tournaments soon if you are interested in other games as well.

Back