[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

So when and where are theses gatherings you guys speak of? I willing to go and if anybody needs a ride I can do that. I'm feeling too lazy to read through the thread for the dates. Also does anybody here live on the other side of the mountains(eastern Washington)?

All you guys have to do is show up with a system and the game and I"m sure they'll find space for you. Look don't think of this tournament wise. Look at it as a gathering/session that you all can meet up and get some real life practice in. If you dont have the numbers for a tournament get that practice in.

So just in case people need the details, this is tomorrow!

SeattleVersus Pot Bonus Battles
Venue: Gamebreakerz
Address: 4111 A Street Southeast #101, Auburn, WA
Date: Saturday, December 28
Time: 4pm until 12am
Venue Fee: $5
Entry Fee: $5
Tournaments start at 7pm

This is not an official event, but we can still set up on the side for casuals. Looks like we have enough for a tournament, too. If anyone can bring monitors, that would be helpful. Worst case scenario, we use their large screen LCDs, but they do lag. They should have enough PS3s (and I'll be bringing mine), but they don't have discs, so bring those if you can. For anyone that plays on Xbox, I'll have my converter and stick available.

See you guys tomorrow!

We got 9 people! Good to see everyone come out for calibur. GGs to TheShow, 13th Warrior an Man of the Leaf. You should play next time Loz, you couldn't be too busy to play a few games. And get you're hitbox back Evan! I love playing your Ivy!

I wasn't planning on getting this up for a bit, but since Jdaco provided me with everything I needed to know...
SeattleVersus Pot Bonus Battles - December
Rank
Player
Teams
User
1st
Jdaco
$22.50
2nd
The Show
$11.25
3rd
13th Warrior
$6.75
4th
Krynxe
$2.25
5th
ShredApart
$1.13
5th
Tanner
$1.13
7th
Manoftheleaf
7th
3.14lot
9th
Paul
Thank you to everyone who came out! SCV was not on the schedule, but thanks to you guys, this was able to happen! Jdaco, I know you were hoping for more entrants, but you turned what is usually only 13th Warrior at this event into a 9-person bracket. Good job!

Shandor, the organizer of this event is already planning how to better structure the floor plan for this venue. In addition, he is willing to add this to the list of main events if we can let him know that players are able to make it to these monthlies. The next Gamebreakerz monthly would be on January 26, 2013. If we could let him know by the 12th, that would give him enough time to get everything settled. Otherwise, Soulcalibur players are welcome for casuals and to try again for another tournament.

The next event will be Saturday Slugfest VII @ GameClucks LAN Center in Lynnwood, WA on Saturday, January 12th. This is a venue I greatly prefer to Dante's and there will be enough space for multiple setups. Details can be found on Facebook. Doors open at 4pm with SCV scheduled to start at 5pm. Venue is $5 and Entry is $5 as well. I hope this date works for the community and we can continue to run calibur.

My other hope is that people are able to get games in over this next month. Keep on playing, guys!

You know im not gonna lie, i had to leave early but when i played 13th warrior. I have never been so scared of a player in my life. Like every time i got knocked down you hit me with mixups. Good job dude.

Back