Sega X Namco X Capcom= SRPG

That place where Ryu and Ken are Fighting Red Arrmer is the place outside of the company they work for i'd say there probably gonna be revealed soon.

Since linking to the picture on Andriasang doesn't work and there' is a whole lot of them i don't want to have to rehost u guy will have to check the link.
RDXvF.jpg
khivw.jpg
bldE5.jpg
R48qE.jpg
rOM7E.jpg
1pRFN.jpg

http://andriasang.com/con1p9/project_x_zone_screens/
Famitsu.com has posted new screenshots of Project X Zone, showing the new characters that were revealed in Weekly Famitsu this week. As reported earlier, the game's cast now includes Imca (Valkyria Chronicles 3), Arthur (Ghosts 'n Goblins), Rikiya Busujima (Zombie Revenge), Flynn (Tales of Vesperia) and Devilotte (Cyberbots). View the gallery below for the screens.

The screens also show two original characters, Kogoro Tenzia and Mii Kouryuuji:

There are a couple of gameplay details in Famitsu's report regarding the mysterious "Solo Units." Thus far, the details we've received on the battle system involve Pair Units -- that is, units formed by two characters. You can also add a Solo Unit to this Pair Unit. During battle, you can use the Solo Unit's skills, and also make the Solo Unit perform a Solo Attack by pressing L.

Here's how you can create an attack with five party members. When you perform an attack with the Pair Unit you're currently moving, if another Pair Unit is in the vicinity, you can press R to call the other Pair Unit in for a Support Attack. Press L, and your Solo Unit will also come into the attack, resulting in five character carnage.

Finally, a look at the game's first print run packaging. In addition to a special box, this includes a booklet introducing the characters and their games, and a "crossover soundtrack CD" featuring the game's background music. This isn't a limited edition -- just the first print run of the standard edition, which sees release on October 11, priced ¥6,280.

This is nothing to do with Nintendo. But I doubt Sega, Namco and Capcom will want to publish this outside of JPN. Which of course begs the question why make it? I mean a half arsed fighting game: Yes. A kart racing game: Yes. A RPG with the Shenmue/Yakuza engine where you meet people from the 3 companies: Yes. Strategy based RPG: Nein.

I saw Akira, Jin and Ryu in the same shot. Cum everywhere.

I saw the Resi Evil characters and then thought of a House of the Dead crossover. Needless to say: Cum everywhere.

Seriously.

Also, is it me or are Sega and Namco really going obscure with their characters in the game? I mean Capcom has Dante, Street Fighter guys, Darkstalkers, Frank "I've covered wars" West etc. All I've recognised from Sega/Namco is the odd Virtua Fighter and Tekken guy (Ulala not withstanding)

I mean Ryo Hazuki, Kazama Kiryu, Sonic the Hedgehog etc.Where the fuck are they Mr Sega? Even Axel and Blaze, Tyris and Ax Battler would be better than guy from Dynamite Cop(Die Hard Arcade in the West)/Zombie Revenge.

Tron, Servbots, Bahn, Reiji & Xiaomu confirmed

Fighting Vipers Joins New Mega Man Characters in Project X Zone
Plus, guess which crossover game Project X Zone is crossing over with?

Mega Man's Tron and Kobun/Servbot will be joining the crossover madness in Project X Zone, Famitsu reveals this week.

While the Mega Man franchise was previously represented, Famitsu also reveals an entirely new franchise for the game: Sega's Fighting Vipers. Bahn will be making his way over from the classic AM2 fighter.

Namco Bandai is also doing a crossover with one of its crossover titles. Namco x Capcom's original protagonists Reiji Arisu and Xiaomu are confirmed for Project X Zone.

The magazine also reveals that the game's opening theme song will be Wind Wanderer, performed by Yoko Takahashi.

Hell Yeah Bahn is awesome the other guys are two.

Also some new screenshots
20120720_1266599.jpg
20120720_1266600.jpg
20120720_1266601.jpg
20120720_1266602.jpg
20120719_1265126.jpg
20120719_1265127.jpg

I knew the inevitable Reiji and Xiaomu would of been in lol. Im not surprised about that but... Fighting vipers.. Jesus... XD

I think seeing Chris in Anime style is the weirdest.
Screenshots there's a lot so go here for more
http://andriasang.com/con21h/project_x_zone_screens/
Famitsu.com delivered screens of Project X Zone's latest character reveals, including Tron (Mega Man), Bahn (Fighting Vipers), Reiji Arisu (Namco x Capcom), Xiaomu (Namco x Capcom), Lady (Devil May Cry) and Lindow (God Eater).

The site's report also came with a first look at the game's intro, which features a theme song from Yoko Takahashi (Evangelion).
AGEc1.jpg

OEDn4.jpg
kg8Yu.jpg
owWBu.jpg
yMIA8.jpg

Back