3A+KK
33AA
WL A

Reverse

1A+B

=================================================================

SOUL CHARGE OPTIONS/GUARD BREAKS

Level 1

There are no exceptional Level 1 moves that I can find.

Level 2

***IMPORTANT*** In order to get Soul Charge Level 2 at the fastest possible input - if you're using the 1p costume, it's right after Mi-na's sash touches the ground.

B+K (GB)

- She really digs in during B+K's animation, so this will almost always put you close enough for 6kB, which is 46 damage and a knockdown. 6B+K however, will also work and leave you close enough for wakeup. And you're only sacrificing 4 damage.

- Near a wall, use 6A+K > 6kB for 100 damage and no bullshit wall tech. 6BB won't work properly as an ender here.

- Near an edge, almost any knockdown move or launcher will do the trick.

66B (GB)

- You're ten times more likely to get this to work over B+K, but more pushout during the guard break animation limits what you can do afterwards. Still, 6B+K will work unless they're too far away. In such case, 6B2 reaches within the GB window. If anyone has any better ideas, I'm all ears!

- Same rules apply for walls or edges as they would for B+K GB!

Level 3

1B+K (UB)

- Here's one they probably won't EVER see coming. But no matter how much you try, no matter how much you look for ways to position yourself better, it will never get anymore than 33 damage.

4B Hold (UB)

- This turns from a GB into an UB. It won't make a bit of difference unless your opponent is in a habit of GIing 4B instead of stepping.

B+K (UB)

8A+B (UB)

- A mid-range unblockable horizontal is always best.

66B (GB)

- Same as Level 2.

Last edited:
I had some free time to look into Guard Breaks and Soul Charge properties today and added them to the first post. I didn't come up with much, so if anyone does their own research and finds anything, please please PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me so I can add it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back