Setsuka Low Safety

Yeah, I noticed that editing thing too. I couldn't edit my post in the character matchups. I was like, aw damn. lol

Maybe you can edit the second post =-)

Anyway, take all the time you need, and keep up the good work.

Data is complete.

Thanks to the ones that helped.

Rico, I wish I could edit the 1st or 2nd post but I can't now. It seems the administrators tinkered with the system and you can edit the posts for a limited amount of time after posting.

Well, now that it is done, hope that it helps all of you Setsuka players.

I'll try and do a risk/reward review with this data later.

It seems we can edit again so all the data is on the first post.

Any doubts about low safety, check that out.

Risk/reward feedback coming.

Yoda: Go low with confidence except for the 1A series since they pass him over. His damage output for 2A+B and 11A on block is low compared to the big reward in damage and CF gauge and 2K/FCK are safe. Setsuka has the advantage in risk/reward.

Vader: 11A is kinda thinkable since on block, it's 33 points + RO potential which is big and 1A series isn't advisable since they lead to 70-100+ points of damage potentially if punished correctly. Use 2A+B and 2K/FCK since 2A+B on block only nets you 12 and the other 2 are safe. Setsuka has the advantage here in risk/reward.

Starkiller: Avoid 11K and 1A series at all costs since the potential in punishment is 100+ points. On the other hand, 11A the risk/reward is mid for Setsuka and 2A+B and FCK are safe. 2K is a no brainer too. Abuse this fact and Starkiller shouldn't be too much trouble with a good safe mid/low approach. Setsuka has the advantage in risk/reward.

Lizardman: As long as you avoid 1A series, you should be fine. 1A series on block leads to 60+ points. But 2A+B is safe, 2K and FCK are only worth 10 points and 11A is mid risk/high reward since is 36. Setsuka has the advantage in risk/reward.

Sophitia: All her lows get punished by Sophitia for 50+ points. Avoid going low in this fight. Focus on safe mid offense and punishing. Sophitia has the advantage in risk/reward.

Amy: Avoid 1A series if you can and go with the rest of her lows. Even with them all being punishable, the damage is insignificant compared to the possible gains. Setsuka has the advantage in risk/reward.

Setsuka: Same as Sophitia. Avoid using lows as much as you can since all of them are punishable and the minimun you get in punishment is 35 and it can go all the way to 90 depending of the low. As with Sophitia, play a patient and punishing game as much as you can.

Back