Setsuka Mix-Up advice

Well... Sets have a lot of mix-ups, people don´t use to crouch to often with her because B+K... but you have throws, 1A:A:A...

Frame traps mix-ups is my prefer Setsuka´s mix-up!, Setsuka have 2143a:B, an uncrasheable i12 tracking long range mid with TC since the first moment you do the input, so... Happy birthday!! xD

Some ideas... B~2143a:B WSA~2143a:B and a lot of moves, you can use the pushback for frame traps with the umbrella and other moves too, like 6B~2143a:B, or 4B~2143a:B, you can use too pushback moves and do back wavedasing (I mean 214~214~214...) and if you see they whif just 3a:B... Setsuka have a lot of frame traps options with the umbrella, playing with pushback and dominating the spacing will let you to take a lot of damage... but be carefull and be shure it will hit!!

Thanks, Trace! You have been very helpful =)

Thanks! it really works in freeplays and in tournament, specially WSA, because is only -2 on block, and think, WSA~iumbrella! is 14 frames, just can be stopped by a 2A, and both characters will hit, the same goes for 11K on hit and 2B+K and umbrella is more damaging thatn a 2A, just see:

3:58, 8:09, 8:12 (you can use whif A+B~iumbrella, I used A+B~AA i12 and it worked! xD) 7:02 (you can use 66A~iumbrella sometimes works because of the pushback of 66A, it also beat slow moves like lows...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avyUBtrrIIQ

Back