Setsuka Secrets

There is,It's her Silver Moon Combo.
Check her Frame Data.

Mirror Blade :GI:[Lvl 1-3] :A::+::B: :L: 5 30 :SS: 8 KND 16 Hold 6 to perform this with more than 3 Lvls :AT:
Mirror Blade :GI:[Lvl 4-5] :A::+::B: :L: 5 30 :SS: KND KND 16 Hold 4 to perform this with more than 5 Lvls :AT:
Mirror Blade :GI:[Lvl 6-7] :A::+::B: :L: 5 20 :SS: STN STN 16 Hold 2 to perform this with more than 7 Lvls :AT:
Mirror Blade :GI:[Lvl 8-9] :A::+::B: :L: 5 60 :SS: KND KND 16 Hold 8 to perform this with more than 9 Lvls :AT:
Mirror Blade :GI:[Lvl 10] :A::+::B: :L: 5 86 :SS: KND KND 16 :AT:
Oh, okay. Then it'd be 1-3=4-6=8-9=10

When are you gonna stop? Not only this is disrespectful to Ivy players but also completely false. I have already explained you many times that it's possible to use some moves continuously without the stance lock, using stance cooldown. Stop with this nonsense already.
Its not possible to use it indefinately and lets face it - with the exception of Lolo this weekend, Ivy players have taken practically every major in the past year. Granted, many of the best players are Ivy players - but many top players use Voldo, or Amy, or Setsuka, or Kilik, or Sophitia for example and almost never win tourneys nowadays. If I look at a major's line up and want to know who's gonna win, I just look at the list, shortlist the Ivy players and pick the best out of them. Why do you think I'm so hyped Lolo won?
I will admit she's in no paticular area broken, takes skill to use and is mained by several of the best players worldwide, but she is a little bit too good and if I can find something to scapegoat, I will. =P
(And this doesn't mean I hate her, it means I'm learning her on the side, lol.)

Still wuv you though =3

Anyways, back on topic: regarding the above discussion.
A+B Agi increases counter by one.
A+B JI increases by three.
Counters carry over between rounds, even if you are KO'd.

Yeah, now you say something else and in a few days I will stumble across another of your posts saying that the only reason we win is because we abuse glitches. I know you feel Ivy players win only because the character is broken/glitched and she doesn't require any effort to win, you emphasize that all the time, no need to hide that since Ivy hate is something normal these days.

Its not possible to use it indefinately

I'd ask you to elaborate what you mean because I don't understand but I guess it's not worth ruining this thread.

Sorry to intrude, but It's hard to win with Ivy. It takes skill. I used to main Ivy in SC2. And it was hard considering I was 9. But it was worth it. And Ivy is no way broken.

Yeah, now you say something else and in a few days I will stumble across another of your posts saying that the only reason we win is because we abuse glitches. I know you feel Ivy players win only because the character is broken/glitched and she doesn't require any effort to win, you emphasize that all the time, no need to hide that since Ivy hate is something normal these days.

I'd ask you to elaborate what you mean because I don't understand but I guess it's not worth ruining this thread.
Woah, wtf?
You do know when I'm shit talking for lols right?
If I thought she was broken, I wouldn't cheer for you in tournament. Call it a mixture of jealousy and banter, lol.
Anyways, I'll elaborate on your profile.

Sorry to intrude, but It's hard to win with Ivy. It takes skill. I used to main Ivy in SC2. And it was hard considering I was 9. But it was worth it. And Ivy is no way broken.
I can play Ivy to a reasonable standard - I know, dear. =P
Though SCII Ivy is without doubt her strongest incarnation, lol.
And while it is true she is in no one way broken - the simple fact of the matter is that she is the strongest tournament legal character in SCIV and her tournament history proves it. Ring knows I'm taking the piss (I hope) but whatever...

I can play Ivy to a reasonable standard - I know, dear. =P
Though SCII Ivy is without doubt her strongest incarnation, lol.
And while it is true she is in no one way broken - the simple fact of the matter is that she is the strongest tournament legal character in SCIV and her tournament history proves it. Ring knows I'm taking the piss (I hope) but whatever...
lol I left Ivy for setsu in 4 then went back to 3 for Tira and am going back to 5 with Tira. I have a pretty good Ivy. Not that good soul 4 though.( DAMN YOU COILED STATE!)

I personally love CL - due to stance lock the mind games can get ridiculous as you effectively have access to her entire moveset, lol. Movement is killer to. Overall my favourite SCIV state, though SW is what wins the matches, lol.

Just remembered this is the Sets SA - apologies chaps. =S

I've done this several times in training, if you buffer 236236(attack) after a previous attack it speeds up 8WR attacks by 2 frames, however 236236 has to be executed perfectly and seems impossible to practice correctly outside of combos... Check it out if you feel like it, I stumbled upon this while doing her frame data and again while messing around with combos...

I dont know where you are going but i wont be there :P Paris Games week?
Yeah, I'm going there with Di. Malek has told me you will be there, too. He initially invited me to Gnouz Contest V but I couldn't make to it because the flight was too expensive already.

By the way, Setsuka's 33K can be considered a secret move. Both 66K and 33K are listed as the same attack in the move list, but 33K has different properties than 66K (longer stun with guaranteed followups)

edit - Doc has already mentioned it on the first page, I missed it somehow.

By the way, Setsuka's 33K can be considered a secret move. Both 66K and 33K are listed as the same attack in the move list, but 33K has different properties than 66K (longer stun with guaranteed followups)

Yeah, I actually missed this one when I did her data, someone else pointed it out to me (forgot who) and it was a pretty cool secret... You might even say that 66K sucks... :sc4set2:

Yeah, I'm going there with Di. Malek has told me you will be there, too. He initially invited me to Gnouz Contest V but I couldn't make to it because the flight was too expensive already.
/quote]

Hmmm if Namco sends a limousine which picks me up i might be there...otherwise probably not. :P

I would have come but actually right now its the first time in my life in which im really really broke, lol. i thought my money from switzerlands gonna last till i have a job but i wasnt right there...:P

Well its not a tragedy, ill play it sooner or later.

Once you have reached a higher Level. you can still use the lower levels by pressing 2,4 etc during A+B....so the directional input changes the Move u use.

Back