Sett's Set of Setty CAS's

Sett

[14] Master
Hey, I thought I'd go and make a CAS thread. I tend to make original characters and have loads of slots dedicated to them. At the moment I have four proper characters and here they are.

Lilija

Totally not based on Lili from Tekken D: I'm not totally unoriginal, hence the LiliJA xD. She is my main and is formidable. She tends to always wear a tragic mask unless she's in her school outfit. When my outfit breaks I like to make things interesting and hide blood everywhere that her original clothes cover. She has 8 outfits in total but I'll only show 3 as those are one I deem showable.
Lililija1finished.png

Lililija2finished.png

Elysia

Not to be mistaken with Elysium. She was the first female character I used the bigger build for, she was my main on SCIV but unfortunately I can't use Raphael on this game (then again I never played SCIV competitively) So I haven't been motivated to make more outfits of her. I may have to find another style for her to use in order to incorporate her back. She has an odd resemblance to Metal Gear Solid's Dr Naomi Hunter (Especially when she CE's).

Elysiafinished.png

Rain

Rain, the blue haired halberd wielding maverick. Former Mina and Zasalamel user but now there's only Xiba, and Xiba it was. Rain is my 2nd best fighter. Only trained with Xiba because I was having such a hard time against him and I learnt the style very quickly and became very good at it quickly. I really liked her armored version, she does have blood effect under it as well but she decided to be a bitch and use her hand to block her face when I did the photo -__-

RainFinished2.png

RainFinished3.png

Teruko

Last but not least there's Teruko. This little samurai has a no nonsense look and is my 3rd in line fighter, although I'm still not fluent with the Mitsu style but she's no joke. Finding a voice for Teruko was hard since none of them had the feel of her, so I used a high pitched 'Super Human' voice, he doesn't sound too off. She does have blood effects with her soul reaper outfit but I felt that was too bland to show off. Oh and her name means 'shining sun child'.

Terukofinished1.png

Terukofinished2.png

Extra's

The Trio, Teruko so high, fighting lizardmen and shit.....
TheTrio.png

A little dress for Omega and Xiba in Rain's outfit
XibaRainFinished.png

GRANT HOLT
SOULCALIBUR_27.png

Classic Elysia, Lilija and Rain

Elysiafinished2.png

LilijaFinished.png

RainFinished.png

Who do you like? Who do you hate?

I like them, they are all cute and sexy compared to most of my gnarly collection ;o)
Use sticker 88 for blood though.

lol I lost all my data so all of the above have just vanished.

Now I have to get my level 99 back and be an E5 again.

Okay!

Lilija reborn, I gave her her pink eyes back. Think the clothes give her an unfamiliar unwealthy look.
LilijaFinish.png

Teruko reborn, her clothes aren't great but I'm still only level 8 or something :(
Terukofinish.png

Rain reborn, she is struggling, I don't know if her eyebrows are correct and she does not have her make up. No time for an outfit I'm afraid. I don't know how but she's lost her happy face look T__T
RainFinish-1.png

Been doing a lot of recolouring. Meet Future Pyrrha and my Aeon
aeonfinish.png

Pyrrhafinish.png

Seriously elegant bob is just great.

Now for the outfit you have most anticipated. Yes this is by far the BEST outfit that has ever been made for a character ever in the history of history. I introduce you to....
Raphfinish.png

Raphael and his hat upon a hat, seriously wear this and you will never lose a match. You're opponent will be so perplexed and will eventually submit to you're awesome sense of fashion.

Originals of Raphael and Pyrrha
Pyrrha and Raphael strike Pocky Yoshi silly. Pyrrha because it just looks.....well...believable. I could see that as one possible way of how she'll look. Raphael is lulz. Hatters gonna hat.

Lilija
Regarding Lilija reborn, add some trimming for the top to make it match the Ling Xiaoyu pants. The mask and shoes are a bit odd with her, but I'll leave it to you to fix it or so. Lilija just feels like she's inspired from Emilie "Lili" Rochefort from Tekken as shown on your avatar.

If so, why not indulge into the Tekken fashion of Lili to help with your Lilija? There isn't anything wrong with stealing fashion from Lili. She'd probably give off a ojou-sama laugh and flaunt on how she appreciates you for appreciating her fashion and all. Heck Pocky Yoshi thinks Lili is awesome and urges thee to look at Lili fashion and go make something that would make Lili proud of ya......okay Pocky Yoshi isn't making sense haha

Teruko
Teruko looked best with the black outfit she had on. It gave her a plain badass feel. The white one with clouds just looks quirky and not that threatening.

Rain
Something tells me that this one is frustrating you. It feels like a thrown on since iirc, you lost your save data.

Pardon the critique and please share more.

Thanks for the feedback, I pretty much agree with everything you said. Lilija's outfit isn't great, Teruko needs to baddassen up, and Rain, well needs unlocking so to speak. She needs her armour, her make-up and maybe a change of eyebrows.

Elysia might make a comeback since I'm learning Raphael and really enjoying playing him.

Lilija Edited (Shorts look pinker than they should be for some reason.) did some experimenting.

LilijaFinished-1.png

Teruko, an outfit for the travelling swordswoman.

TerukoFinished.png

Lilija's Edited outfit looks just like an Algol alt I have, weird, but cool! You know you can use pure rings instead of spheres (?) for the bottom of the shorts, much less clipping.
I also recognize your PSN, I think we might've fought. :)

Elysia is the only character with that hat I have ever liked. Usually it just gives off a Little-bo peep vibe not a classy one.

Anyway, great job.

You know you can use pure rings instead of spheres (?) for the bottom of the shorts, much less clipping.

Now I feel silly, lol I probably haven't unlocked them yet. We might have fought though, not sure.

and thanks Tanegashima :D

Alright, got some more stuff.

Elysium
I'll start with an Elysium. So I got the cat dlc and wanted to use it, so what I did was....
YES! Cleavage cat, when I found out this thing made noises it matches I thought I must make a character out of it, so thanks Elysium for opening my eyes to the AWESOME CAT.
ElysiumFinished.png

Lilija
So I thought I'd go for something much diffirent.
LILIJA, HOW YOUR MADNESS SHINES LIKE A BACON. mmm bacon. Not sure if I should keep horn or not.
Lilijafinished-2.png

Rain
Rain's make-up is still not unlocked yet, so she can just work like a normal person.
Nice little working outfit, gives me a reason to use Rain now. ;D
RainFinished-1.png

Teruko
Two new outfits for Teruko today.
I'd rather call her a swords woman instead of a samurai, but here she is in the samurai outfit (without the gimp mask), pretty unspectacular but oh well.
TerukoFinished2-1.png

I like this outfit, I call it the Mass Effect outfit.
TerukoFinished1-1.png

Introducing

Bion
Oh shit, Sett made a male character for once.
This guy is very similar to Rain and probably comes from the same group/clan as her. But he wants more. (Forgot to post his equipment break v_v)
BionFinished.png

Alva The Cat
Yes I just went there.
Alva is an evil white cat that commands a pink haired girl, I challenged myself to try make one of the awful looking female faces look good in make-up but some of them are absolutely hopeless, this girl however, you can judge for yourself.
AlvaFinished.png

Haha, love the chest kitten.
I now want to see an adorable Astaroth with a kitten instead of an exposed heart.

Okay!
how did you make lilija have sorta ripped leggings? its cool i dont have it :(
Lilija reborn, I gave her her pink eyes back. Think the clothes give her an unfamiliar unwealthy look.
LilijaFinish.png

Teruko reborn, her clothes aren't great but I'm still only level 8 or something :(
Terukofinish.png

Rain reborn, she is struggling, I don't know if her eyebrows are correct and she does not have her make up. No time for an outfit I'm afraid. I don't know how but she's lost her happy face look T__T
RainFinish-1.png

Been doing a lot of recolouring. Meet Future Pyrrha and my Aeon
aeonfinish.png

Pyrrhafinish.png

Seriously elegant bob is just great.

Now for the outfit you have most anticipated. Yes this is by far the BEST outfit that has ever been made for a character ever in the history of history. I introduce you to....
Raphfinish.png

Raphael and his hat upon a hat, seriously wear this and you will never lose a match. You're opponent will be so perplexed and will eventually submit to you're awesome sense of fashion.

That's was a DLC before the Cethius store existed, it should be in the PS Store. It's an undergarment.

Back